PDA

View Full Version : m&p 9 trigger

GuillermoAntonio
09-18-2011, 11:32 AM
Friday I shot a few rounds trough one of these, a guy at the range and I swapped guns for a minute, and I was pretty surprised, I remember shooting and liking this gun a bit when I last did some renting before buying, but I guess I was too much of a newbie to tell the difference amongst others.
This time I really appreciated the gun, specially the trigger I think, it was way crispier than my CZ, I've recently shot a glock, and didnt feel quite the same, so Im wondering at what makes the difference.
Any way I can make my CZ SP01 shoot like that?

Kodemonkey
09-18-2011, 11:35 AM
I wonder if he had an apex kit in his M&P. All the m&ps I have shot had less than crisp triggers out of the box.

NorCal Einstein
09-18-2011, 11:44 AM
I wonder if he had an apex kit in his M&P. All the m&ps I have shot had less than crisp triggers out of the box.

I might wonder the same thing. I can't imagine anyone describe a out of box M&P as having a nice trigger. Even out of the box, I think I like the Glock trigger action better.

But when you start to swap some of the M&P trigger parts (or go the whole 9 yards), it's a different story..

GuillermoAntonio
09-18-2011, 11:51 AM
AFAIK that was the first time he used it, he had just bought it, maybe its the CZ trigger that sucks so bad that im glorifying this?

Original Phantom
09-18-2011, 12:18 PM
I have a couple M&P9s and their triggers make a stock Glock trigger look good. Can't imagine anything could be much worse. However, I tend to steer clear of SA/DA triggers like that on your CZ 75 SP-01....

G60
09-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Stock glock triggers are the worrrst. They have a nice reset though but it feels like the trigger group is made of 50 grit sandpaper.

zfields
09-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Get a trigger kit for your CZ. Cajun gun works best deal on it IMO. Converting to SA only will also help.

The stock CZ, and m&p, leave a lot to desire IMO.