PDA

View Full Version : Where to find ruger p95 or hi-point handguns

chrisf
09-17-2011, 1:48 PM
Hey everyone I live in the east bay Hayward to be exact. I was wondering if there are any gun shops around here that sell the ruger p95 and or Hi-point handguns. Im looking to purchase a ruger p95 and the wife wants to "test" out a hi point. Any information would be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance.

Dannicus
09-17-2011, 2:56 PM
Welcome to CalGuns!

Where are you located?

SteveSatch
09-17-2011, 3:01 PM
P95s are here in the for sale forum all the time

Fishslayer
09-17-2011, 3:07 PM
Never mind. I R dumb. :(

tankerman
09-17-2011, 3:13 PM
Hi-Points = Petaluma Gun & Reloading Supply.

He stocks every POS gun made in copious quantities.
Don't bother asking for any good quality anything at his shop, he'll chastise you then proceed to tell you that Lee is better than Dillon, BSA scopes are better than Swarovski and that Hi-Point is better than SIG.

Mr310
09-17-2011, 3:29 PM
Pretty sure you can get a Hi-Point out of the trunk of someone's car. Just call the cousin of a friend of a friend. He'll hook that **** up.

Sturnovik
09-17-2011, 4:33 PM

Don't bother asking for any good quality anything at his shop, he'll chastise you then proceed to tell you that Lee is better than Dillon, BSA scopes are better than Swarovski and that Hi-Point is better than SIG.

Wow I used to live by petaluma. Good thing I never went there.

zfields
09-17-2011, 4:50 PM
I liked that shop for reloading supplies.

Never had a problem with the people that worked there.

Timbob55
09-17-2011, 4:59 PM

And he'll gouge you on the price. Don't like the guy personally.:mad:

weinerd
09-17-2011, 8:41 PM
Tabors regularly stocks P95s although all I could get out of Frank was MSRP cuz I don't buy enough (i.e. at all) from there.

OneStepBehind
09-17-2011, 9:02 PM
I just bought a hi-point at Metal Dog Tactical in north San Jose. Tunis is a good guy to work with. Check out their sub forum on here.

WWDHD?
09-17-2011, 9:21 PM
Drive south on 880 to Targetmasters West in Milpitas. They almost always have Ruger P95s for sale in the mid $300's and Hi Points once in a while. I doubt you can rent the HP but probably the p95 or the newer SR9.
Remember that like most ranges you can't just walk in there alone and rent a firearm by yourself, you gotta have someone with you.