PDA

View Full Version : Glock 19s@ riflegear

CK_32
09-16-2011, 2:52 PM
Just got an e mail from rifle gear of having them back in stock. Just figured I'd give you guys a heads up for anyone interested.

Usually at great prices last I saw was around $499 + fees I believe. But that was about 2 months ago so it may have changed.

cali_armz
09-16-2011, 4:30 PM
thats a very good price for a brand new glock. id buy one, except i already have a g19... if only riflegear carried glock 20s

CK_32
09-16-2011, 4:34 PM
Yea I know I would be interested too if I didn't just pick up a 17. Figured I'd share the info maybe help out someone else looking for one.

bsg
09-17-2011, 12:52 AM
thanks for the heads up. i've got an OD G19 and wouldn't mind having a black one as well.

i believe that Alamo Jewelry & Loan in west covina sells the G19 for $519.00 when they have it in stock.

viet4lifeOC
09-17-2011, 12:54 AM
What's the s in glick 19s?

CK_32
09-17-2011, 1:01 AM
19's like plural lol sorry for the confusion.

viet4lifeOC
09-17-2011, 1:04 AM
CK32...
Thanks.

Man went to OC Armory and they had a block 17 Gen 4 for $599. Man that gun fit my hands perfectly. Thought s had something to do Gen :-)

Watch some of your YouTube...is that the firing line in HB...notice the AC breeze blowing :-)

SIGSHOOTR
09-17-2011, 2:32 AM
Got the e-mail too. DROS'd one today with night sights (they had 3 left). 10 days and counting.

Anchors
09-17-2011, 2:56 AM
Great price on G19s. Cheapest I've seen here in California actually.

CK32...
Thanks.

Man went to OC Armory and they had a block 17 Gen 4 for $599. Man that gun fit my hands perfectly. Thought s had something to do Gen :-)

Watch some of your YouTube...is that the firing line in HB...notice the AC breeze blowing :-)

That is a solid deal on a Gen 4 in CA too. Is that including single-shot transfer and everything? Not bad at all. I sold mine for more than that used lol.

That is for sure Firing Line in HB. It isn't young or pretty, but it sure is cheap!

Did you guys here about the new Field Time range opening up? 25 yards, rifle calibers are okay (sometimes you need to just cook a few off even at 25 yards), open all night!
I am really stoked on it.

viet4lifeOC
09-17-2011, 3:26 AM
Any word time frame when the new range will open? I just renewed my membership at firing line 3-4 months ago.

Definately get membership at the new range if it's priced right. I love that you can fire rifles, range hours, and go shooting during lunch

Ryan...$599 for the glock 17 Gen 4 with 3 X 10 round mags. Out the door price = $599 + DROS + taxes

CK_32
09-17-2011, 7:49 AM
CK32...
Thanks.

Yup it is. Ac always givin me chills :D

And thanks for watching!

Man I'd be all over that. cheapest I found a gen4 was about $680 OTD after single shot bs. Glad to hear they are actually becoming affordable. Out of state you can get one for the same exact price of a gen3. Kinda blows!

Did you guys here about the new Field Time range opening up? 25 yards, rifle calibers are okay (sometimes you need to just cook a few off even at 25 yards), open all night!
I am really stoked on it.

What range is this? A firing line branch? Where and when is this. Kinda interested.

ir0nclash86
09-17-2011, 11:45 AM
What range is this? A firing line branch? Where and when is this. Kinda interested.

Field Time Sports and Guns is located on Beach Blvd and Hazard.

Field Time Sports & Guns
14542 Beach Blvd.
Westminster, California
(714) 891-3131 (http://www.fieldtimesportsandguns.com/)

Their website says their range is opening soon. I'll have to hit their range after my classes when it opens up.

Anchors
09-18-2011, 1:30 PM
Yup it is. Ac always givin me chills :D

And thanks for watching!

Man I'd be all over that. cheapest I found a gen4 was about $680 OTD after single shot bs. Glad to hear they are actually becoming affordable. Out of state you can get one for the same exact price of a gen3. Kinda blows!

Nah, you know where Field Time Sports and Guns is? It is literally about a block from where we met up when I sold you that AR500 plate.
Nice gun shop. Good selection. They're opening a range!

Field Time Sports and Guns is located on Beach Blvd and Hazard.

Field Time Sports & Guns
14542 Beach Blvd.
Westminster, California
(714) 891-3131 (http://www.fieldtimesportsandguns.com/)

Their website says their range is opening soon. I'll have to hit their range after my classes when it opens up.

Yeah, but the range is going to be over on Katella and Beach.

4) What kind of long guns can be used at the range?
Any long gun up to .338 is OK, but if you have questions contact the range master.

:eek::43:

I don't see anything about being open all night though, that is just what the guy at Field Time told me.

CK_32
09-18-2011, 2:00 PM
Yea I know where that's at. That's the place I bought my 700 when they first opened.

viet4lifeOC
09-18-2011, 4:23 PM
Field times...good guys.

I bought my first two guns there: S&W M&P 15-22 and Sig Mosquito .22LR. Gladly paid a little more for having to answer all my noob questions.

CK_32
09-18-2011, 4:25 PM
Yea they were cool. My last 2 trips I got some snootiness from 2 counter guys. And When I asked to see an AR after being ignored for half an hour actually looking to buy one the guy let out a sigh and rolled his eyes like I was wasting his time.'really didn't appreciate that. But bs was semi new so I let it go.