PDA

View Full Version : Appleseed Azuza 10/1-10/2

WilSin
09-15-2011, 8:02 PM
Hello all,
Anyone going to this event? I just reserved my spot and also reserved a campsite at Camp Williams, for my first event with Appleseed. I'll be going alone, and since the tent campsite allows me to have up to 6 people, there's room for someone and their family, or anyone that's cool that wants to share the site? Looking forward to this event and earning my badge. Peace out!

Cheers,
WilSin

pennys dad
09-18-2011, 6:51 PM
I will be there as an instructor in training. the weather should be nice

tuna quesadilla
09-18-2011, 9:24 PM
I'll probably be there, since it'll be my last free Appleseed before I turn 21 :p Only on Sunday though, because I have work on Saturday :(

ETA: Oh hi Pennys Dad, I was at an Appleseed with you April 16-17 at Burro. I was the guy with the AR. :D

Yugo
09-18-2011, 9:37 PM
where is it being held?

tuna quesadilla
09-18-2011, 9:40 PM
where is it being held?

Burro Canyon. You get off the 210 in Azusa and it's maybe 20-30 minutes North from there, depending on how fast you wanna take that mountain road. ;)

Registered for Sunday Only... now the question is, do I bring my shiny new LTR, or do I say screw it and bring the AR like last time? :43:

as_rocketman
09-19-2011, 7:58 AM
Silly question... Bring both!

I'll see y'all up there in a couple of weeks. Still unpacking from the Corona 210.

pennys dad
09-19-2011, 6:55 PM
Well TunaQ, I remember you you ended up shooting lefty!

Yugo, U coming?

tuna quesadilla
09-20-2011, 7:50 PM
Well TunaQ, I remember you you ended up shooting lefty!

Yugo, U coming?

That's me :D

If anybody from OC wants to carpool on Sunday, I'll drive. I'm located in Fullerton.

BlueDog333
09-23-2011, 12:30 PM
Hello all,
Anyone going to this event? I just reserved my spot and also reserved a campsite at Camp Williams, for my first event with Appleseed. I'll be going alone, and since the tent campsite allows me to have up to 6 people, there's room for someone and their family, or anyone that's cool that wants to share the site? Looking forward to this event and earning my badge. Peace out!

Cheers,
WilSin

I'd like to go to another one a lot. I just went to my first Appleseed last weekend and didn't have anybody to go with either:(. Let me know if you're still looking for people to go and camp with. The sooner the better, there are only 26 spots left for this event.

beastmar
09-23-2011, 11:27 PM
Anyone want to carpool from San Diego? I'm not entirely sure if my car can make it through those mountainous roads... Also anyone know who the shooting boss is? Or will be?

gratefuldog
09-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Shoot Boss is Ryan, "as_rocketman" on calguns.