PDA

View Full Version : AZ Gun Websites - Suggestions Please

BuckTurgidson
09-14-2011, 8:32 PM
Just moved to Fountain Hills, AZ. Don't even need a permit to carry concealed here!
I'm interested in an AZ gun website where I can depend on finding at least some knowledgeable, reasonable and polite posters - kinda like a Calguns East. Any suggestions?

downfall
09-14-2011, 8:46 PM
I used to browse this site before I returned to the DPRK, enjoy the freedoms of the United States:

http://www.arizonashooting.com/v3/index.php

GWbiker
09-14-2011, 9:14 PM
Just moved to Fountain Hills, AZ. Don't even need a permit to carry concealed here!

Yeah, imagine that. Arizona gun owners being treated as citizens, not subjects.

I'm interested in an AZ gun website where I can depend on finding at least some knowledgeable, reasonable and polite posters - kinda like a Calguns East. Any suggestions?

use link as provided above for ArizonaShooting.com, also there is an OC dinner meet each month in Phoenix metro area.

***For California gun owners - that's a Phoenix LOADED OPEN CARRY WITH ONE IN THE PIPE gun dinner meet***

PSssss....do consider joining the Arizona Citizen Defense league (AZCDL) as soon as possible.

BuckTurgidson
09-15-2011, 3:34 PM
Downfall and GWbiker thanks very much for the info!

morfeeis
09-15-2011, 6:11 PM
I'm heading down there this weekend and will be OC'ing as soon as i cross the boarder till 2 seconds before i re-enter CA.

sequoia_nomad
09-15-2011, 7:01 PM
Just moved to AZ myself, already bought an LCP and a Gen2 G23 for cheap, carried home the same day. It's a little odd LOC inside Walmart at first, but you quickly get used to it as no one seems to notice, and you're not the only one packing! Love it here.