View Full Version : FS: ***SOLD*** Kimber Ultra Elite Compact 1911, Stag Complete Lower w/ MMG

09-11-2011, 4:41 PM
Need to fund other projects...
Location is North OC. Face-to-face PPT only--no shipping. I'm willing to meet you within reason if it is more convenient for you.

Here's what I have:

SOLD! #1 - Kimber Ultra Elite - $950
This is an off-roster handgun. I am the 2nd owner of this pistol. There are slight wear marks on the ambi safety and the rear sight, which can be seen in the photos. It is in great condition. I have run less than 50 rounds down the tube. The short 1911 .45ACP just isn't for me. I have no clue how many round the previous owner fired. But the barrel looks very clean to me.

Three photos posted below. Addition photos are available here (flickr) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/theivorykid/sets/72157627524750401/).

This is a very special compact 1911 pistol from the Kimber Custom Shop. It comes from a limited production run of 2,750 guns. Serial # KUE19XX OF 2750 made

Special serial number prefix:
KUE = Kimber Ultra Elite

Includes 2 KimPro Tac-Mag Magazines.

Kimber Ultra Elite Custom Carry

Custom Shop features include meltdown treatment for rounded and blended edges, KimPro™ premium finish on frame, ambidextrous thumb safety, hand-checkered double diamond rosewood grips, Premium Aluminum Trigger and special Custom Shop markings and serial number.

The Ultra Elite has a three inch spherical cone match grade bushingless bull barrel design with a dual-captured low-effort recoil spring system. Working together, the twin recoil springs soften recoil and ensure flawless function. At the same time, manual slide operation is comparable to a full size 1911. Also unique to the Ultra Elite is a special beveling treatment at both the front and rear of the ejection port that prevents ejection jams common to other small 1911-type pistols.

As with all Kimber pistols with lightweight aluminum frames, the Ultra Elite frame is cut from a solid aluminum brick and machined to the same precision tolerances as our steel frames. We use only 7075-T7 aluminum, the finest and strongest available. The slide is machined from a solid stainless steel forging. Even the front strap checkering on these pistols is a special pattern. By using 30 lines per inch on the horizontal axis and 20 lines per inch on the vertical, it grips the hand firmly yet doesn’t break skin like standard patterns that form sharper points.

The Ultra Elite weighs just 25 ounces. Magazine capacity is six rounds.

SOLD! #2 - Stag Complete Lower with Monster Man Grip - $250
This complete AR-15 style lower is in nearly brand new condition. I am the original owner. It has been sitting in the corner of my humidity-controlled safe... taking up valuable space without getting used! Definitely needs a new home. I ran my featureless 20" CMMG upper on it for one range session to utilize my old standard capacity magazines... dropped the hammer less than 200 times. So, this is essentially new!

It is perfect for your featureless build so you can use your old 30-round magazines (not included). It includes the ever-so-important ambidextrous (ambi) safety--Critical for a Monster Man Grip (MMG) build!

The lower is complete. Just add your featureless upper, and you are good to go.

Three photos posted below. Additional photos are available here (flickr) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/theivorykid/sets/72157627648907178/).

09-12-2011, 5:28 PM

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

09-13-2011, 7:39 PM

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

09-14-2011, 7:46 PM

09-15-2011, 12:33 PM
Kimber is in negotiations.... may be SPF???

09-15-2011, 2:54 PM
I'll take the lower, PM sent.