View Full Version : WTS: YHM Specter Black Diamond, YHM BUIS, Grips, Slings...

09-09-2011, 2:57 PM
- UPDATE - All items sold and shipped. Thanks Everyone!

Hi Guys. Thanks for looking. I need to clean out some spare parts I have to generate some cash for backyard improvement projects (wife is pushing hard!)

I have a great iTrader reputation and 100% on ebay (BoomerX01). I prefer Paypal and will ship same day on all items. I am based in San Diego for any local sells.

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

YHM Specter Black Diamond Carbine Quad Rail - FREE RAIL COVERS, FREE QUAD RAIL Gas Block - SPF
Has light surface scratches on it - see pictures. Works great with the quad rail gas block (gas tube included, needs some cleaning).
* Mil. Spec. Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum YHM Flat Top Upper Receiver
* "T" Marked Upper Receiver
* YHM Carbine Length Diamond Handguard (YHM-9637-DX)

YHM BUIS Iron Sights Front and Rear - SOLD
Do not use my irons anymore. These are great irons with minor surface scratches. The front works with the Quad Rail Gas Block (below) to give you a great flip up front sight that is flush.

09-09-2011, 2:58 PM
Single Point Sling - $18
Got this at the gun show and used it for a bit but am not using my AR any more. This has multiple disconnect points and a good single attach point with quick release. Also have a Coyote Tan one as well.

Stag Arms Pistol Grip $15 Stag
Never used. No screw though.

09-09-2011, 3:08 PM
I will take the charging handle and the Magpul grip and the Stag grip.

Please pm payment info. I prefer Paypal gift if ok with you.

09-09-2011, 3:10 PM
PM Sent Ron - Will remove from posting pending funds.

09-09-2011, 3:30 PM
All PMs replied to. Removing items that ron1950 purchased. Thanks!

09-09-2011, 3:36 PM
I'll take the Magpul ASAP for $20 shipped.

09-09-2011, 4:00 PM
I'll take the Magpul ASAP for $20 shipped.

Removed pending funds, all PMs replied to. Thanks!

09-09-2011, 11:48 PM
I could REALLY use that carbine gas block!!! how much would you sell it to me for separated from the quad rail?

09-10-2011, 5:24 PM
YMH BUIS are sold. Thanks!

09-10-2011, 5:25 PM
I could REALLY use that carbine gas block!!! how much would you sell it to me for separated from the quad rail?

I am hoping to sell the whole set, but if I don't I will PM you the amount. I have 2 offers on it right now (the set that is).