View Full Version : Bushmaster A3 type removable carry handle and carbine hand guard

09-08-2011, 6:33 PM
Hello, I have a Bushmaster A3 type removable carry handle and Bushmaster A2 carbine hanguards. Both are brand new off of a upper I purchased from sacramento black rifle. I am selling both for $90.00 or carry handle for $85 & hand guards for $15. I will FTF around sacramento or gift paypal and ship on your dime. A call or text will net you a quicker response (916) 850-5713.

Thank You- Nick

Bushmaster A3 Type Removable Carry Handle with 1/2 M.o.A. Rear Sight
Add versatility to your "flat-top" - the Bushmaster Carry Handle clamps solidly onto the Picatinny Rail of any V Match or "Flat-top" Upper Receiver with two knurled thumbnuts, and includes an A2 Dual Aperture Rear Sight with 1/2 M.o.A. windage and elevation adjustment. Machined from aircraft aluminum forging, with steel sight and clamp parts.

A2 carbine Handguards
Compression molded of black composite polymer material (not injection molded - they will not melt during full auto fire). Non-reflective matte black finish designed to fit rifles with Triangular Handguard Cap. Include Internal Aluminum Heat Shields toprotect hands from barrel heat buildup under rapid fire

09-09-2011, 6:03 PM

10-03-2011, 10:58 PM
New Price $70 for both carry handle and hand guard. I can FTF in Sacramento or Hilltop (bay area richmond/pinole boarder).

10-03-2011, 11:04 PM
PM SENT I will take it if seller will ship

10-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Seller accepted offer by PM, its mine as soon as he sends his directions for me to pay.