View Full Version : SAR-8 SOLD--------------------------

09-07-2011, 9:13 PM

up for grabs is a Springfield Armory Sar-8 (sar 3 over stamp with 8) made in Greece . These are some of the most sought after HK91 clones. Manufactured under HK license in Greece. they were originally imported as a SAR-3 but had to over stamp the 3 with an 8 for import reasons.
I bought this rifle new old stock. It had never been fired when I acquired it. I've put approximately 250 rounds through it. It has a trigger job from William Trigger Specialties. It's the contour trigger. It's a lot better than the standard trigger. http://www.williamstriggers.com/page4.html I also added the tri rail but it also comes with the original. I replaced the original thumbhole stock with a folding stock. I can include the original if you want it. All the parts are interchangeable with HK or PTR parts.
It's a great shooting rifle, never had any failure to feed or misfires. There is some small ejection marks right near the ejection port and a small scratch on the lower above the trigger. not a big deal but they're there. Comes with 5x rebuild kits.

here is what you get:

Like new SAR 8 with
with tri rail, HK handguard, folding stock and original thumbhole stock, bullet button is installed. (i'm keeping the bi-pod and claw mount)
5x mag rebuild kits
Asking $1500 obo
contact me with your email if you want more pics. I'll be at the Ventura gun show on Sunday if you want to do the transfer there or I'm willing to drive up to an hour from ventura.