PDA

View Full Version : New Torrance Store

xbimmers
09-07-2011, 7:06 PM
Just wanted to provide some feedback on the new Torrance store. It is my opinion the investment in this new store is an example of your commitment to our sport and to providing exceptional customer service. A solid example of moving from good to great.

However, in my opinion the some of the staff at this new store do not fit in with the image the store presents. They seem to be more like the old location where service delivery was a problem. The old gun store demeanor of "authority because I sell guns" is a no go in today's sportsmen retail world.

In my opinion Bass Pro Shops has set the bar for presentation, knowledge, and service delivery for the sportsmen today.

Good luck with your endeavors and I do appreciate the sales and great deals you offer us from time to time.

Southbay
09-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Just wanted to provide some feedback on the new Torrance store. It is my opinion the investment in this new store is an example of your commitment to our sport and to providing exceptional customer service. A solid example of moving from good to great.

However, in my opinion the some of the staff at this new store do not fit in with the image the store presents. They seem to be more like the old location where service delivery was a problem. The old gun store demeanor of "authority because I sell guns" is a no go in today's sportsmen retail world.

In my opinion Bass Pro Shops has set the bar for presentation, knowledge, and service delivery for the sportsmen today.

Good luck with your endeavors and I do appreciate the sales and great deals you offer us from time to time.

My experience has been different than yours. I was a customer for more than 10 years at the old store. When the old/new owners took the over, the service and attitude soon became very good. I have only visited the new store 3 times but have received the same great service.

robz@turners
09-09-2011, 12:43 PM
I agree that we dont compete with Bass Pro in presentation, but hate to hear that our service isn't up to theirs especially since I hired all of their good employees for our Rancho store.

Send me an e-mail at robz@turners.com about your trip and I will look into what happened.