PDA

View Full Version : Washington State forum? "WAguns"??

niceguy
09-06-2011, 4:34 PM
Is there a forum like this one for people in Washington State? My daughter moved up there and is trying to figure out their guns laws.

Thanks....

ankyle62
09-06-2011, 5:08 PM
http://tinyurl.com/3bgmv4k

this should work, good luck

Hilldweller
09-06-2011, 5:13 PM
Buddy just moved up there this summer. Sounds like a free state to me.

XYZ
09-06-2011, 5:25 PM
NorthwestFirearms.com is the CGN equivalent. But they don't have the issues we do so it's not as active but still great people.

rshoemaker
09-06-2011, 5:34 PM
Waguns.org is a site that just started up that way that is specificaly geared towards washington residents. Kinda new but more focused than northwestfirearms.com Gray is members of both, and their fight is a little different in focus from CA but still active. Both sites are great for getting answers to any questions. Tell her to be careful, she might get addicted to F2F transactions, and make sure she gets her carry license, its 55 bux and she will have it in 30 days. It opens up the world to buying guns not just carying them.

G60
09-06-2011, 5:49 PM
suppressors. *jealous*

no SBR, SBS, or full auto though.

rshoemaker
09-06-2011, 6:42 PM
suppressors. *jealous*

no SBR, SBS, or full auto though.

The SBR and SBS is their current fight, it is a prety liberal state still, so FA stuff is likely to not happen any time there. The suppressors were pushed through on a public safety grounds for noise supression to keep people from hurting their ears.

The funny part was that they could purchase and own them, however they were illegal to use.

niceguy
09-06-2011, 8:19 PM
Thanks y'all! These will make for good reading for the kiddo (and me, since me n d wife may relocate next year).

I appreciate it!