PDA

View Full Version : mossberg 37204 tactical 22 adjustable STOCK 25RD

dodge
09-06-2011, 4:44 AM
hello,
just curious what sort of feedback these rifles have & or how easy is it to work them 'mossberg' if i have any issues regarding their rifle

tia

-hanko
09-06-2011, 7:57 AM
My take??

Overpriced, all plastic, one step up from an airsoft gun since it supposedly shoots real bullets:rolleyes:

I'd save for the S&W .22 AR.

-hanko

shadow65
09-06-2011, 8:33 AM
Cheap Mossberg .22 with a plastic AR shell.

dodge
09-06-2011, 4:42 PM
thanks fellas, that was what i thought, but wasn't sure what it was made out of. concluded injection molded plastic due to weight being so low.......
apparently a good guess
i'm ordering another ISSC MK 22, except this time it'll be fde like the first one i bought was supposed to be. instead, it was my first actual 'black' rifle.

alright, considered the moss, but hated the s&w due to the fake/er plastic quad rail they so proudly came with. just felt it cheapened up an already 'cheapish' rifle. but my buddy loves his & it shoots fairly accurate. he used to do competition shooting in college; so would expect his standards to be a bit higher due to that experience.

the kewl thing too, is i already know how amazing isscs' rifle is; after owning one of the first to hit the states early this year. :cool2: