PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!

Jimmy310
09-05-2011, 9:12 PM
Im putting up for sale/trade my Retro AR15:

Colt SP1 Complete Upper: This includes the charging handle, and the full auto bcg. Barrel is a 20", 1/12 twist, chrome lined barrel chambered in 5.56, C-MP (colt-magnetic particle tested) markings. This has triangular handguards! Ive shot about 300 rounds through this and the previous owner shot about the same.

The upper is in excelent condition and has a M16A1 birdcage flashhider (circa 1967), not a 3 prong early style fh. Upper was cleaned promptly after every range use and has never jammed or malfunctioned.

Lower: Yankee Hill Machine with Rock River Arms parts kit. The lower sports a A1 style buttstock along with a A1 early style pistol grip. The lower and upper are different colors. Colts come in a "phosphate grey" finish, much like Sig Sauer pistols. The slide is lighter in color than the lower. Dont worry though, this upper is zeroed/sighted in and i can double tap the steel plates @200 yards at Angeles Range no problem. This ones a shooter!

This is not a cheap parts kit build you see online or in the sportsmans guide catalog (those cost $500 and dont come with a barrel). This upper was taken off a banned lower.

Im also up for trading the upper/entire rifle (keeping our own lowers) for a 20" A2/A4 style upper. Id also trade the upper for a Walther P99 9mm or the entire rifle for a nice 1911. Let me know what you got and make me offers.

Biker Buzz
09-05-2011, 10:03 PM
I'll take it if we can work out the details. PM sent.

Jimmy310
09-06-2011, 9:10 AM
SPF to Luckystrike

Jimmy310
09-06-2011, 1:23 PM
SOLD!!!