View Full Version : WTS- Beautiful Bulgarian / Nodak AK-74 - reduced !

09-04-2011, 3:46 PM
Hello Good People,

I haven't sold a gun in a while! Well, here I am again. This time I just need to pay bills. Economy sucks for all of us, I guess. I'm in North Hollywood, by the way.

This started as a unfired georgeous Bulgarian kit WITH BARREL. This is a factory chrome-lined barrel with factory pins that haven't moved. This is NOT a US barrel. The kit number was #0905, and I built it up myself into what you see here on a Nodak Spud receiver. Ironwood Designs walnut furniture, finished in tung oil by hand. Arsenal US-made FCG, US made muzzle device, so it's all 922R as well as CA compliant. The rifle does come with the single ten round mag you see in it.

There was only one issue with my build. It, in fact, turned out to be an issue with the receiver and stacked tolerances. The ejector was a little short, so I actually pressed the receiver in just the right place a little to make up for it. It's really minor, but I am a fan of absolute full disclosure. The gun is stunning, and it runs great now that I did the ejector fix. There are also some minor finish chips near the rsb lever, but no biggie. The finish is baked-on Gun Kote, applied a little thick to give that nice gloss (this one was meant to be a good looking gun).

You're welcome to schedule a test fire of the rifle with me at Angeles Ranges, or some place that's equally close to me, and I'll come out on a weekend for you to shoot it. Non-corrosive only, please, I prefer Silver Bear myself. If you have the Hornady new ammo, then it can be shot at Angeles.

My price WAS $850, then $750, now is $700. Too many good rifles out there at good prices.

You pay PPT at Gun World or some other local FFL please. Hope that sound reasonable. No trades, and I just need some extra money.

Please PM me if you are interested, and I will give you my phone and contact info.

On to the pics -

09-04-2011, 3:47 PM

09-05-2011, 6:18 PM
Up please.

09-15-2011, 2:56 PM
Up please. A Glock 19 plus a little cash might be a cool trade as well. Maybe even an M&P in 9mm or .45. Let me know.

09-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Bumpage. Reduced price again by $50.