PDA

View Full Version : Colfax Record Article on the 1/20 BLM Clean-Up.

Wulf
01-25-2007, 8:15 PM
http://www.colfaxrecord.com/articles/2007/01/25/news/top_stories/05clean.txt

Can'thavenuthingood
01-26-2007, 1:07 PM
You guys done good:D

Vick

placergold1
01-26-2007, 4:19 PM
Wulf,

I saw the article--it's great that our efforts had such a positive effect. And, of course, it was very nice to meet fellow shooters in such a cooperative effort.

Has anyone been out since? I hope it's still looking good.http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/images/smilies/smile.gif
:)

Wulf
01-26-2007, 4:28 PM
Actually, I was out today. Its still very clean. There was a bird box with a collection of empty ammo boxes in it that I took home with me, and someone brought out a hay bale to use as a target holder. While I was there a couple guys came out with a bunch of 1 gallon jugs and one of the pallet-with-two-legs target holders. Before I left I told them about the recent clean up and how important it is that everybody cleans up after themselves. The said they always do. I'll try to get out there next week...if that pallet thing is still there I'll forward their Lic No. to BLM. :D

MadMex
01-26-2007, 6:02 PM
Actually, I was out today. Its still very clean. There was a bird box with a collection of empty ammo boxes in it that I took home with me, and someone brought out a hay bale to use as a target holder. While I was there a couple guys came out with a bunch of 1 gallon jugs and one of the pallet-with-two-legs target holders. Before I left I told them about the recent clean up and how important it is that everybody cleans up after themselves. The said they always do. I'll try to get out there next week...if that pallet thing is still there I'll forward their Lic No. to BLM. :D
Damn. I wish I had known you were headed there today. I went for a mid day shoot in Grass Valley.

Wulf
01-26-2007, 8:21 PM
Damn. I wish I had known you were headed there today. I went for a mid day shoot in Grass Valley.

It was kind of a spur of the moment deal.