PDA

View Full Version : San Bernardino Store

socal44
09-03-2011, 6:32 AM
I took possession of my M&P 45 yesterday at the San Berdoo Turner's. This is probably makes 6 or so gun purchases from that store alone. I dealt with Scott for the third +/- time. He has always been friendly and a pleasure to deal with. But I have found that to be true with everyone I have dealt with there:).

I've never had the long wait times mentioned here, of course I'm usually there mid day, mid week.

Keep it up Turners Berdoo? :punk:

tast101
09-03-2011, 8:30 PM
My last purchase I dealt with Scott, good dude.

winnre
09-12-2011, 12:18 PM
SB Turners is great. I lost count of the number of guns I bought there. I walk in and now they know what I like and always have something to place into my hands.

Hands down the best store in the bunch.

railroader
09-12-2011, 4:59 PM
That's my local Turner's too. :) Mark

Fastattack
09-12-2011, 6:33 PM
So my local gun shop won't let me dry fire a new modern pistol I'm looking at buying. Kind of like buying a car without driving it I suppose. I go to Turner's SB and the guy says sure, of course, won't hurt anything. That is the reason I continually return to that store and buy from them. Plus, they aren't as crazy busy as Reseda.

winnre
09-13-2011, 4:23 PM
So my local gun shop won't let me dry fire a new modern pistol I'm looking at buying. Kind of like buying a car without driving it I suppose. I go to Turner's SB and the guy says sure, of course, won't hurt anything. That is the reason I continually return to that store and buy from them. Plus, they aren't as crazy busy as Reseda.

They usually have snap caps behind the counter too.