View Full Version : SOLD***Walther P22 w/laser and holster***SOLD

09-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Walther P22 in great shape comes with original factory box and factory laser with original packaging. When I bought this from the previous owner he could not find the extra items that came from the factory (different size grip inserts, various front sight heights, locking key, slide spring alignment tool), so I had Walther send me those items. The previous owner subsequently found those items and sent them to me so this gun comes with double the extras as shown. Extra factory mag is included (total of 3 mags), it is the hard to find one with curved finger extension. Included holster is totally ambidextrous and can be worn inside the waist or outside attached to a belt.

This is a great gun for concealment and with the laser you simply point and shoot. I have shot several hundred rounds through it and it is reliable and accurate.

09-01-2011, 1:13 PM
I'll take it. I'm in Irvine and my email is gfmallett@gmail.com. sorry if you get all of these messages but I never did this before and My computer doesn't show if my message was delivered thanks, george

09-01-2011, 2:24 PM
Sold to gfmallett