PDA

View Full Version : CSGV thinks it 'scary' that not enough Americans are 'prohibited persons'

chris12
08-30-2011, 4:15 PM
The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (CSGV) warns us, via Twitter and Facebook, of the "scary" fact that many Americans have not yet been stripped of their Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms:

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-st-louis/csgv-thinks-it-scary-that-not-enough-americans-are-prohibited-persons

hawk1
08-30-2011, 5:58 PM
How about they volunteer to run their "coalition" through the process and see what the results are...

stix213
08-30-2011, 5:59 PM
Its just as scary that CSGV members have yet to be stripped of their 1A....

wjc
08-30-2011, 9:40 PM
Dear CSGV,

FOAD!

Sincerely,

An American Citizen

timdps
08-30-2011, 10:08 PM
So crazy people are demanding that people that they define as crazy should be stripped of their 2nd amendment rights? :nuts:

Stonewalker
08-30-2011, 10:47 PM
Good thing they are losing relevancy eh?

Tarn_Helm
08-30-2011, 11:51 PM
The Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (CSGV) warns us, via Twitter and Facebook, of the "scary" fact that many Americans have not yet been stripped of their Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms:

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-in-st-louis/csgv-thinks-it-scary-that-not-enough-americans-are-prohibited-persons

I agree with the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence (CSGV)--to the extent that their own policy should be applied only to themselves.

Any person who believes what they believe with respect to the Second Amendment should be found to be mentally insane and should be prohibited from firearms ownership or possession.

In fact, I think another class of person should be added to the existing category of prohibited persons: All persons should be prohibited who are in favor of infringing the Second Amendment rights of other non-prohibited persons who do not support infringing Second Amendment rights.

G60
08-31-2011, 8:11 AM
They also think that cyclists aren't people, either. (I know a lot of memers here feel the same way though)

Just look at their claim that 'bicycle carry is the latest idiocy from gun nuts'

Anyone who even casually cycles knows the danger they're in at any time and the crazy stunts some drivers pull to be funny.

johnny_22
08-31-2011, 8:17 AM
No comments or "Likes" on their Facebook page on this subject. Maybe they are alone on this opinion.

SanPedroShooter
08-31-2011, 8:26 AM
I think the csgv is scary... and largely irrelevnt. Except maybe for demonstrating their lack of support and the extreme views that motivate "common sense" gun control...

yellowfin
08-31-2011, 8:32 AM
Exactly how are they not officially labeled as a hate organization and treated as such both socially and legally, other than the fact that they probably don't qualify as an organization at all for lack of members?

vantec08
08-31-2011, 10:21 AM
Exactly how are they not officially labeled as a hate organization and treated as such both socially and legally, other than the fact that they probably don't qualify as an organization at all for lack of members?

Take it one step farther . . . why arent they, and like minded politicos, prosecuted for Conspiracy to Violate Civil Rights?

Wherryj
08-31-2011, 12:23 PM
Its just as scary that CSGV members have yet to be stripped of their 1A....

I was thinking precisely the same thing. The CSGV is too dangerous to allow access to the internet.