View Full Version : Hugh Hewitt - Fast & Furious - on now

08-30-2011, 2:13 PM
Hugh Hewitt - syndicated radio host - is leading with Fast & Furious. Sounds llike he'll be on this subject for a while He's focusing on:

1. Dennis Burke, U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona, and his connection to Janet Napolitano - when did she know?

2. Where's the media on all this?

08-30-2011, 2:17 PM
Might want to post here http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=434515&page=9

This thread it all F&F or Op gunrunner related stuff.

08-30-2011, 3:01 PM
If Hewlett keeps after the administration for F&F I may just stop despising him for his on-air support of the CA semiautomatic rifle and normal capacity magazine ban (AWB) way back when it was still a bill and not yet a law. He wasn't the only "conservative" pundit guilty of taking a "reasonable position" on gun control. :rolleyes:

Anyway the media will remain silent until Obama finds some way to blame Bush.

08-30-2011, 3:21 PM
coming up on fox business next.

08-30-2011, 4:01 PM
Possibility of Darrell Issa in 5 o'clock hour. 1380 AM in Sacramento area.

08-30-2011, 4:51 PM
Hugh is a RINO when it comes to the 2nd Amendment and has been for a long time. His only interest in this is the politics as in how it affects his but buddy Mit Romney.

08-30-2011, 6:13 PM
Actually saw a article about fast and furious on msn today.. Pissed me off to high hell, i believe the title was "Atf head resigns over botched attemp to track guns trafficked by drug dealers into mexico.." WHAT A BUNCH OF BEEPING BEEP BEEP!!

They all need to burn for this, Vigilante mode: ON