PDA

View Full Version : So. Cal. - LAX Firing Range 1hour range for two $45

SirMikeAlot
08-28-2011, 10:08 PM
http://www.buywithme.com/sanbernardino/deals/9928-lax-firing-range

Just saw this on slickdeals.net. I have never been to this range, but thought I should pass on the deal to those in So. California. Hope someone can use this. Here is what the site says:

"Here's the Deal
As a kid, you always played the good guy during games of Cops vs. Robbers. But these days, your demanding job and long commute make you feel more like the bad guy at home. So drive over to LAX Firing Range in Inglewood to release your pent-up stress: $45 gets you a 1-hour Beginner Shooting Range Experience for two people, including orientation, 30 mins of range time, handgun rental, 1 box of ammo, and targets ($100 value)."

"At LAX Firing Range, you’ll learn how to load, aim, and fire like a pro cop. Yelpers rave about how they always have a “blast” with the “ultra-knowledgeable,” NRA-certified staff. Start off with a safety orientation, then gear up for 30 min of range time. Pick from a wide range of 22 caliber and 9mm 38 special pistols before you face your target in one of the 25-yard lanes. Afterwards, you can take it easy in their rest area, complete with a big screen TV. So grab a buddy and schedule in a fun, stress-reducing afternoon on the range. "

Deal Terms

Limit 1 voucher per person; buy up to 1 additional as a gift (2 total).
Must be 18 or older to redeem voucher; visitors under 18 must be accompanied a parent or guardian.
Orientation may include other people not in your group.
Call to schedule your class in advance; subject to availability.
Full value of voucher must be used in one visit.
Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
Voucher not valid until the day after purchase.
Promotional value expires 02/26/2012.

zoglog
08-31-2011, 5:34 PM
I love how the image they use is not even LAX firing range......
unless they've chopped the top off and put a huge dirt backstop ;)

Ed_Hazard
08-31-2011, 5:48 PM
Yup, stock photo w/LAX logoover layed. Still a good beginers deal.