PDA

View Full Version : 48hours till 10/22 comes home and just put a 795 in jail.

Jake71
08-27-2011, 3:34 PM
I pickup my Ruger 10/22 Monday afternoon and today my buddy from work texts me a couple items from the Turners near his house.

So I went to the one by my place and whilst the stuff he texted me didn't interest me once I got there I did opt to add the Marlin 795 to my inventory for some strange reason.

I'm planning on taking my daughter shooting with me and see if she (6yrs old) will take a liking to it.

Do they make a full sized .22 but in subsonic so that it cuts down on the noise? I'll be taking her somewhere that won't be full of large caliber guns going off so she doesnt freek out.

Maybe just maybe she will turn into daddy's little shooter.

:cool:

Scratch705
08-27-2011, 3:41 PM
I pickup my Ruger 10/22 Monday afternoon and today my buddy from work texts me a couple items from the Turners near his house.

So I went to the one by my place and whilst the stuff he texted me didn't interest me once I got there I did opt to add the Marlin 795 to my inventory for some strange reason.

I'm planning on taking my daughter shooting with me and see if she (6yrs old) will take a liking to it.

Do they make a full sized .22 but in subsonic so that it cuts down on the noise? I'll be taking her somewhere that won't be full of large caliber guns going off so she doesnt freek out.

Maybe just maybe she will turn into daddy's little shooter.

:cool:

yes there are subsonic .22lr rounds. only ones i've seen regularly is the aguila brand.