PDA

View Full Version : If SB798 passes, will these following cities consider banning or restricting airsoft?

alphalj757
08-26-2011, 5:08 PM
I know that this forum is for actual firearms, but I'm also a gun enthusiast. But anyway, SB798 will remove state law about airsoft and will allow local cities and counties to create ordinances about it. But do you guys think that these following cities will restrict or ban airsoft?. Lincoln, Roseville, Rancho Cordova, Galt, and Stockton. I play and purchase airsoft in those cities. Serious answers please.

Shellshocker66
08-26-2011, 5:19 PM
Who knows what cities/counties will decide to do. The best bet is start looking up your local reps and start emailing them with your displeasure about this bill and keep going right up the ladder sending emails to anyone who is voting on this bill!

alphalj757
08-26-2011, 5:23 PM
I already did, I'm planning to email the mayor of each city too

NotEnufGarage
08-26-2011, 7:05 PM
If the sale of those items generates significant revenue for those cities, I wouldn't expect anything to change.

cbaer5
08-26-2011, 7:14 PM
^they really do Im in san gabriel and we have one of the largest dealers here their store location is a old skating rink and they have servile warehouses. its nuts how much busyness they do. i dont see them going anywhere for a while.

haodoken
08-27-2011, 10:31 AM
All it takes is someone to point an airsoft gun at the police and a shooting to occur to make this a reality (banning of Airsoft Guns).

You KNOW someone will think it's funny and do it. Despite the dangers...

Remember it's California... Do something first, think about the consequences later.

It's "Darwinism" at its best.

chead
08-27-2011, 2:55 PM
All it takes is someone to point an airsoft gun at the police and a shooting to occur to make this a reality (banning of Airsoft Guns).

You KNOW someone will think it's funny and do it. Despite the dangers...

Remember it's California... Do something first, think about the consequences later.

It's "Darwinism" at its best.

Police in california seem to have no problem shooting people even without a weapon present.