PDA

View Full Version : Which Eotech?

negolien
08-26-2011, 3:29 PM
Sup all,

Ok so I got my Nikon buckmaster on and dialed now I think I might like to upgrade my ATN reflex sight to an EOTech XPS2-0 Sight. I would like to be able to do some CQB. Chances of getting a magnifier are slim so not worried about back buttons. I can get an XPS2-0 for 455 out the door inc shipping and stuff. Don't see any reason to get anything else almost got the XPS3-0 opmod for 495 but I can save 40 bucks and I like the lower co-witness of the xps. Throw in scope coats and covers ffit the XPS too. Any thoughts or suggestions on other models of Eotech? Trijicons are to much so it's eotech or nothing.

gymguy
08-27-2011, 1:39 PM
Sup all,

Ok so I got my Nikon buckmaster on and dialed now I think I might like to upgrade my ATN reflex sight to an EOTech XPS2-0 Sight. I would like to be able to do some CQB. Chances of getting a magnifier are slim so not worried about back buttons. I can get an XPS2-0 for 455 out the door inc shipping and stuff. Don't see any reason to get anything else almost got the XPS3-0 opmod for 495 but I can save 40 bucks and I like the lower co-witness of the xps. Throw in scope coats and covers ffit the XPS too. Any thoughts or suggestions on other models of Eotech? Trijicons are to much so it's eotech or nothing.

I'm not sure what rifle you are mounting it on but the AR-15 needs the EXPS2-0 for lower co-witness. You can get it for $450 and it includes the QD mount that is lacking on the XPS2-0.

Exile Machine
08-27-2011, 1:49 PM
We've got XPS2-0 on sale and in stock for a lot better price than $455 OTD. Use coupon code XPS2 to get the discounted price. Email eotech@exilemachine.com for a full price list and coupon codes.

negolien
08-27-2011, 3:13 PM
thanks I tried your auto mail feature for group buys but never got a response. I tried 4 times :<( and checked spam folder. Ordered btw thanks for heads up saved me $35 bucks.

Yes it's for an Ar-15 flat top.

Ishoot
08-27-2011, 3:42 PM
Just picked up the exps 2-0 and absolutely love it on my SIG556. Just have to go sight it in and I'm set.

negolien
08-27-2011, 3:57 PM
Only reason I didn't go EXPS was I wanted a true co-witness and I don't need to have nv/magnification capability so buttons on back aren't an issue so saves me a little cash.

negolien
09-01-2011, 10:23 AM
The New XPS2-0 arrives today and is in transit on the truck for delivery...:toetap05::party: ordered late sat night I think.