PDA

View Full Version : This Weeks Ad

LBDamned
08-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Just a heads up... the WASR advertized in this week's ad says "double stack 10 rd"... I'm almost positive all WASR10 are single stack (although they can be modified for double stack)... and the one in the photo is definitely single stack.

Just figured I'd mention it before someone get's bummed out (or upset) that it's not double stack.

BTW, personally I dont mind single stack (and have a PAP that is single stack)... but many people wont even consider a rifle that is not double stack (understandably, since there are more mag options).

xxINKxx
08-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Century arms modifies mostly all wasr 10s now for double stack.

Holding up my wasr 10/63 I cannot tell a difference from the turners ad pic to my wasr that has a double stack in it. Both look identical, with the same rivets ect

Not saying your wrong but not cool to hurt their business if your trying to scare people from buying it by basing your info off a generic picture from an AD

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-26-2011, 12:29 PM
Just a heads up... the WASR advertized in this week's ad says "double stack 10 rd"... I'm almost positive all WASR10 are single stack (although they can be modified for double stack)... and the one in the photo is definitely single stack.

Just figured I'd mention it before someone get's bummed out (or upset) that it's not double stack.

BTW, personally I dont mind single stack (and have a PAP that is single stack)... but many people wont even consider a rifle that is not double stack (understandably, since there are more mag options).

Century arms modifies mostly all wasr 10s now for double stack.

Holding up my wasr 10/63 I cannot tell a difference from the turners ad pic to my wasr that has a double stack in it. Both look identical, with the same rivets ect...

xxINKxx is on it!

The rifle in this weeks ad is the WASR 10/63 and it is a double stack model, and the picture in the ad is of the double stack model. We've been selling double stacks since July of last year, just over a year now, alongside the single stack model.

Most people go for the double stack but the single stack is a bit cheaper for some folks so we offer both.

LBDamned
08-26-2011, 1:11 PM
Not trying to scare customers away at all! Quite the contrary - I was trying to give turners the heads up in case the ad was wrong (its happened before and it's not turners fault)...

As for the photo, the size makes it look like single stack 10... apparently its blocked double stack - sorry for the confusion and mis-reporting.