PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris backs us on U.N. small arms ban.

LeatherNuts
08-26-2011, 11:18 AM
Something that came to me today from a friend. Not trying to stir panic or anything even looking like it, just pushing information.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/61942.html

zhyla
08-26-2011, 11:24 AM
It's like we need some forum software that can block posts about the U.N. small arms treaty or something...

awall919
08-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Sounds like a lot more jaw flapping on the hill. I hope that obamas "under the radar gun conrol idea" was just a way to get the bradys off of his back. Id tell em what they wanted to hear to get em out of my face too.
Obama couldn't figure out health care, I doubt his ability(mentally) to do anything about gun control. Its those damn screw heads that never sleep, there the ones we have to worry about.
I mean they don't realize that not only guns can hurt people... Antis hurt me with words every time i hear there trying to take my guns away... now that's real pain. So thanks Jim and Sarah.

HBrebel
08-26-2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks to Chuck Norris for backing us up. MOLON LABE

Connor P Price
08-26-2011, 1:25 PM
This thread title tells us nothing about the content of the thread, and the OP tells nothing about the content of the link. Forum etiquette fail.

ETA: thank you for the change of title

gun toting monkeyboy
08-26-2011, 1:49 PM
This thread title tells us nothing about the content of the thread, and the OP tells nothing about the content of the link. Forum etiquette fail.

^THIS^

Spitfire75
08-26-2011, 6:02 PM
I for one fully support banning the UN's guns.

Cali-Shooter
08-27-2011, 3:35 PM
I for one fully support banning the UN's guns.

I say ban the UN. Ban them, or disband them.

sholling
08-27-2011, 5:55 PM
It's like we need some forum software that can block posts about the U.N. small arms treaty or something...

Is there a law that says you have to read threads that do not interest you, or that the rest of us can't discuss subjects that don't interest you?