PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Support After the Sale...

JoeinLA
08-25-2011, 1:46 PM
Hello Turners,

I don't want this to turn into a "***** at Turners" outlet, but I really would like to communicate an issue that I think an owner or upper management type person would care about... And to see if there's any further support that can be provided.

Basically, I have a problem with a firearm, and feel like the support and support structure are both fairly lacking. It's a bit frustrating, especially considering the cost of the firearm.

Not sure who to PM, but please let me know who to PM if you're interested :P

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-25-2011, 4:50 PM
Hello Turners,

I don't want this to turn into a "***** at Turners" outlet, but I really would like to communicate an issue that I think an owner or upper management type person would care about... And to see if there's any further support that can be provided.

Basically, I have a problem with a firearm, and feel like the support and support structure are both fairly lacking. It's a bit frustrating, especially considering the cost of the firearm.

Not sure who to PM, but please let me know who to PM if you're interested :P

Joe, PM sent and we've got your reply; we'll get things back on track.

Also, don't worry about having to be a bit assertive in asking for help. If we drop the ball, and you need help, it's not ***ching; it's the poke in the ribs that's needed to get something resolved.

If there's ever a time that something can't be solved at store level, please visit this page-Contact Us ( http://www.turners.com/turners/contactus.php) .

You'll find links on that page for customer service issues, a list of our store locations so that you can contact them about product pricing and you'll find a link to contact our Director of Store Sales/Mgmt.

As always, thanks for the opportunity to get things taken care of for you.

JoeinLA
08-25-2011, 4:57 PM
Thanks for the very prompt attention!