PDA

View Full Version : WTS: IOR 3-18 x 42 "SH" edition scope, FFP mil/mil modified MP-8 dot reticle

Kiba
08-25-2011, 7:33 AM
Email or PM me with questions. Price includes shipping. Payment via USPS MO or *discreet* paypal. I'm near Lodi if you want to meet up.

Edit 9/7: One scope sold, one scope (1st gen) & one pair of rings still available.

Selling my last pair of IOR 3-18 x 42 FFP mil/mil "SH" edition scopes. Great knobs, great reticle, awesome glass.

One of these scopes is a Gen 1 and the other is a Gen 3. The earlier generations of these scopes have a spotty track record; that being said one has been mounted on an AR-10 for over 1K rounds and the other has been on my 24" Squirrel Blaster AR-15 for almost 2K rounds and neither has given me any trouble. If they do fail Valdada will replace them with a Gen 4 with zero hassles and the Gen 4's have had no returns for mechanical failures to date.

The factory boxes, bikini covers, and paperwork (including warranty sheet and reticle subtension details) are included as are a pair of BC flip caps. Scopes are in very good shape overall; even though I used a Seekonk torque wrench when mounting them in the IOR rings there are some light ring marks on the tubes. Glass is perfect.

I can include IOR Vtac aluminum high rings which are perfect for mounting on an AR-10, AR-15, or any other flat top railed platform.

Prices for the remaining two scopes:
$900 ea shipped w/o rings
$960 ea shipped with IOR Vtac aluminum high rings

http://home.comcast.net/~swedish_chef/forsale/2xior.jpg

Kiba
08-26-2011, 2:43 PM
Bump.

Kiba
08-29-2011, 8:30 AM
Bump.

Kiba
09-01-2011, 8:06 AM
Bump. Added two more identical scopes to listing. Will try to add pictures tonight once I get home from work.

Kiba
09-07-2011, 7:11 AM
Bump. 2 scopes sold, one still available.