PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Lots of stuff for sale (AR stuff, misc)

IrishPat
08-24-2011, 11:44 AM
WTS the following items. First "I'll take it" according to timestamp gets the item(s). FTF is preferred, but I'll ship to you no problem. Shipping is NOT included in the price. No trades, thanks. I have pics of these items and will gladly email them to you, but I will need your email address!

Thanks,
Pat

1.) Blackhawk SERPA drop-leg holster/rig for Government model 5"bbl 1911 pistol. This will accept a railed frame; Coyote-ish/FDE, easy to use, will attach readily to a rigger's type belt or battle belt. $40. -SPF-

2.) Blackhawk SERPA holster with OWB paddle for a Glock 21. This WILL accept a railed frame; Black, very light. $20. -SPF-

3.) LaRue handstops for Piccatiny railed weapons. These:
http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=465
These are in FDE, ever so slightly used. $15.

4.) Pelican M3 3370 flashlight (rear actuated) with black pressure switch. Light runs on common CR123 batteries and is OD Green. Very lightly used, makes a good forward mount light for a long gun. Both for $40.

5.) WWII-era Finnish Mosin Nagant cleaning kits. I have two of these which have the usual assortment of Finn cleaning items in a SA marked bag. One is slightly mouse (?) chewed, the other is perfect.
Mouse-customized: $15
Other: $20. -SPF-

6.) Large Swiss Army Alpine Backpack, excellent condition, and likely unissued. $25 -SPF, THANKS!-

7.) West German Army (Bundeswehr) Field Cap. Like the M42 WWII version, but in cotton, very light and comfortable. An early Flecktarn pattern that was not widely adopted, very uncommon, about a size 7-7 1/4
$20.

Remember, I can send pics for anyone interested, just ask.

Thank you,
Pat

IrishPat
08-25-2011, 5:13 PM
BTT with revisions