PDA

View Full Version : Since no one seems to be talking about it yet Haley Strategic

Dhena81
08-19-2011, 11:38 PM
I really want to go train with Travis Haley at Haley Strategic he even has a AK class.

5esr2vix6QI

I haven't heard anyone here talking about the AKBC either

WlqGU6hGT24&NR=1

MrPlink
08-20-2011, 1:51 AM
cant say I know much, but a family friend just moved to Boulder to work for them..

Ive heard rumors they will be offering more than training in the future, including products? ? ?

dieselpower
08-20-2011, 5:16 AM
^ I heard the opposite. He left Magpul because the products over took the training and consulting work. I guess if he's the boss again, he can limit that aspect of the company. I am fairly sure the first company Travis's formed [Simply Dynamic, Inc] was about products and training too. He ditched that one when offered CEO of magpul training (dynamics). IMO (please guys just IMO) Dynamics turned in the sales arm of Industries, and that lead to Travis leaving.

I don't know if he owns the BAD or not. He is the original inventor from his first company...dont know. If he does offer products I am betting they will be improvements based on use, (like the BAD), not style. (like the MOE line).

I was going to bring this up when he announced the new company, but I just got too wrapped up in trolling.

racky
08-20-2011, 5:19 AM
i started a thread when he first opened up his classes. here's the link

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=455724

JohnnyRooks
08-20-2011, 5:20 AM
i will let you guys know in november. its pretty much the same thing with magpul dynamics methodology but different name.

Shenaniguns
08-20-2011, 5:54 AM
Besides training, they will have new products as well in the future. I can't wait :D

Dhena81
08-20-2011, 10:20 AM
i will let you guys know in november. its pretty much the same thing with magpul dynamics methodology but different name.

Right and I would get in now while it doesn't have a 1 year waiting list like Magpul does not that their aren't lots of quality training schools out there you know what I'm saying.