PDA

View Full Version : Why only 4 Vendor LTC sponsors and how do we get more?

moleculo
08-19-2011, 6:15 PM
I can't believe that we still only have FOUR vendor sponsors for the LTC initiative. First, we need a lot more than that and the vendors need to step up. They need to realize that fixing the LTC problem in CA will only result in them getting more business.

Second, is there a way to get a list of the FOUR vendors that have sponsored? I'd like to know who they are and give them an opportunity for my business ahead of others.

HowardW56
08-19-2011, 6:25 PM
I can't believe that we still only have FOUR vendor sponsors for the LTC initiative. First, we need a lot more than that and the vendors need to step up. They need to realize that fixing the LTC problem CA will only result in them getting more business.

Second, is there a way to get a list of the FOUR vendors that have sponsored? I'd like to know who they are and give them an opportunity for my business ahead of others.

:iagree:

wildhawker
08-19-2011, 7:12 PM
moleculo, PM greasemonkey here at CGN. He's spearheading an initiative for us that meshes perfectly with your post. Thank you VERY MUCH for your support - we simply could not do the work we invest ourselves into without the financial and volunteer assistance from this community and dedicated 2A activists like you.

ETA: If anyone would like to get involved in a new level of outreach, please PM your interest to greasemonkey. He has a big job ahead of him - running an enduring statewide outreach initiative - and can use all the help we can muster. More from us on this soon...

-Brandon

stix213
08-19-2011, 7:19 PM
It's probably because the CGF never gets anything done, so supporting them is obviously a waste of money. I personally don't see how anyone would support the carry license initiative. ;)

In all seriousness, only 4 vendors seems pretty weak and short sighted. From carry pistol sales to just getting good will from other potential customers, you would think more would step up.

jdberger
08-20-2011, 9:50 AM
Y'all could politely ask your local gun store if they are aware of the Foundation, if they've heard of the initiative, and if they are sponsors.

moleculo
08-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Y'all could politely ask your local gun store if they are aware of the Foundation, if they've heard of the initiative, and if they are sponsors.

My local gun store has a banner at the top of this site. They're at every local gun show. It's almost impossible for them to not know what CGF is up to. Yet LA County shows zero vendor sponsorships.