PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Lawyer (expungement)

Capt_Communist
08-19-2011, 4:52 PM
Anyone know a good lawyer to help expunge of a non-violent misdemeanor? and isn't gun related.

Preferably in the Bay Area

Thanks

OleCuss
08-19-2011, 5:19 PM
Lex Arma (Don Kilmer) does family law as well as gun law. Known to be a good lawyer.

I think navyinrwanda is a lawyer in the Bay Area but although he is clearly smart and knowledgeable I have little idea as to whether he can or would tackle your issue.

Window_Seat
08-19-2011, 5:30 PM
Lex Arma (Don Kilmer) does family law as well as gun law. Known to be a good lawyer.

I think navyinrwanda is a lawyer in the Bay Area but although he is clearly smart and knowledgeable I have little idea as to whether he can or would tackle your issue.

^^This^^

http://www.dklawoffice.com/

Erik.

Cpl. Haas
08-19-2011, 6:09 PM
Have you completed your sentence/probation, community service, and paid all fines?

If yes, save the legal fees and just go down to the court yourself. It's PC 1203.4. (a) that outlines misdemeanor expungement.

Not a lawyer, but I think you just submit a form to the court clerk and pay a fee... if you don't fall into one of the specific charges listed in 1203.4, and you've settled everything, it should be pretty simple.