PDA

View Full Version : Am I reading the OLL flow-chart correctly?

Bullcoop
08-17-2011, 4:41 PM
I was checking the Shotgun flow-chart and if I'm reading it correctly it is legal to put a vertical foregrip on a pump action shotgun. Even if the grip allows one to actuate the pump action while holding the grip.

I ask because it just seems like this would have been illegal, as arbitrary as the AW laws are it kind of surprises me politicians would allow VFG on Shotguns.

Thanks BC

hoffmang
08-17-2011, 4:45 PM
The semiautomatic ban is a ban on semiautomatics only (except .50BMG.)

-Gene

ke6guj
08-17-2011, 5:21 PM
I was checking the Shotgun flow-chart and if I'm reading it correctly it is legal to put a vertical foregrip on a pump action shotgun. Even if the grip allows one to actuate the pump action while holding the grip.

I ask because it just seems like this would have been illegal, as arbitrary as the AW laws are it kind of surprises me politicians would allow VFG on Shotguns.

Thanks BC

yes, you are reading the shotgun flowchart correctly. VFGs are not regulated on shotguns other than those semi-automatic shotguns that also have a folding/telescoping stock.

The semiautomatic ban is a ban on semiautomatics only (except .50BMG.)

-Genethe AW regs do apply to non-semiautomatic shotguns as well (revolving cylinder shotguns).