PDA

View Full Version : Concealed carry at a friends house?

Mr.1904
08-17-2011, 11:09 AM
I know you can obviously store, and or carry a gun in your own place of residence or business. But, say something has gone (theoretically) horribly wrong and you fear for your friends safety or their well being.

What's the laws or penal code pertaining to having your gun at a friends house? Not even necessarily concealing it, just in general. Anything specific out there?

Connor P Price
08-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Have it, store it, carry it, conceal it, do whatever you please. As long as you have their permission, its private property and there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't leave it there with them for greater than 30 days unattended, that would be an illegal transfer.

MTG Firearms
08-17-2011, 11:32 AM
Have it, store it, carry it, conceal it, do whatever you please. As long as you have their permission, its private property and there's nothing wrong with it. Just don't leave it there with them for greater than 30 days unattended, that would be an illegal transfer.

This is my understanding as well.

Crom
08-17-2011, 11:35 AM

This is my understanding as well.

Yup.

Librarian
08-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Asked and answered.