PDA

View Full Version : Attention LEO's

Tacit Blue
08-16-2011, 8:49 PM
All LE on here,

I've come across and got into heated arguments with a Women, who heads a organization called ' Cop Watch'. She makes very strong allegations of rape by Officers, and Brutality. From what i've seen in her videos she'll harass them on a traffic stop, or approach them dead on and engage in a argument while video taping. She has videos of her harassing LAPD,LASD Officers. Her mission is to stand up against unfair harassment against prostitutes, that they should be able to practice without being infringed upon. Haha! And she goes into racial profiling, police brutality.

Here is an example of what she does for her organization:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVz2vdmH-Fg&feature=player_profilepage#t=3s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lNMMo05aQE

Take Care.

Falconis
08-16-2011, 9:04 PM
Yeah we had some of them in our city a few years ago. The thing is, we were video taping them essentially video taping us. I guess after they figured most cops do their jobs with integrity, and the fact we tape as well, they just kind of figured there was nothing happening.

Incidentally, after one of them introduced themselves and asked for my identifying info, I said, "Yeah, I know who you guys are", that kind of spooked them. Never really saw them again after that. It was kind of weird ...

Uhhlexxxis
08-16-2011, 9:10 PM
I've seen her videos before and we've had very brief conversations about her so called "actions." She's basically one of those people out their with a camera trying to capture "the moment." She's been stopped for prostitution numerous times in the past in LA.

Fellow LE out there just know there's no expectation of privacy out there in a public place. Stay safe.

Tacit Blue
08-16-2011, 9:12 PM
Yeah we had some of them in our city a few years ago. The thing is, we were video taping them essentially video taping us. I guess after they figured most cops do their jobs with integrity, and the fact we tape as well, they just kind of figured there was nothing happening.

Incidentally, after one of them introduced themselves and asked for my identifying info, I said, "Yeah, I know who you guys are", that kind of spooked them. Never really saw them again after that. It was kind of weird ...

Do agencies fill out a field interview F.I card on them? So there wont be any surprises when it comes to their identities/intentions in the future?

TrailerparkTrash
08-16-2011, 10:12 PM
Everybody already knows that tramp. Shes harmless and schizo. Pretty much she gets ignored and cant stand that fact. I like her rant when she yells out "...its going on youtube!". Hahahaha, sooooooo what! That doesnt scare cops on patrol.

BigDogatPlay
08-16-2011, 10:23 PM
"Cop Watch" is going under many names and guises around the state. There is a Bay Area Police Watch (http://ellabakercenter.org/page.php?pageid=8) that is fairly active. One loosely affiliated group was hot and heavy here in Sonoma County for a couple of years when our locals went through a statistical bubble of OIS.

Most of it is driven by those who are trying to gain "social justice".

Falconis
08-16-2011, 11:15 PM
Do agencies fill out a field interview F.I card on them? So there wont be any surprises when it comes to their identities/intentions in the future?

Some do, some don't. I honestly can't remember if I filled one out on those 2 that night. I did however fill out all the necessary paperwork on the traffic stop I covered :) I really hate paperwork .....

Falconis
08-16-2011, 11:17 PM
Social Justice - Everything I have ever read on that subject leads me to say ... What a joke.

Growing up I was discriminated in the following forms

Damn kid
Damn young punk
Damn know it all

In the end, everything I ever did, I earned. Good or bad.

Jonathan Doe
08-17-2011, 4:18 AM
I think a former officer named Don Johnson used to do it also in 80's and 90's. I wonder whatever happened to him? I have never herard of him since.

Notorious
08-17-2011, 7:17 AM
These jokers really are no better than those community activists or race pimps our poverty pimps our open carry enthusiasts trying to get into it with LE and get it on tape for that "AHA" moment. One consistent theme is that they never seem to be gainfully employed and are bitter about their lives not going anywhere... Gotta love it.

cowboykenny
08-19-2011, 12:10 AM
cop watch is planning protests in September at undisclosed police stations in the Los Angeles Area.

Jonathan Doe
08-19-2011, 5:50 AM
cop watch is planning protests in September at undisclosed police stations in the Los Angeles Area.

Protesting about what??:confused:

Notorious
08-19-2011, 6:31 AM
Protesting that they have no life, no dates, no jobs, no future, etc.

Losers will always try to find some cause for attention and get some sympathy and be relevant. Without this, what else do they have in life?

epilepticninja
08-19-2011, 7:44 AM
She should start following dirtbags around and harrassing them. Maybe then they would decide to quit going out and stealing and robbing from the decent folk.

Notorious
08-19-2011, 7:46 AM
She should start following dirtbags around and harrassing them. Maybe then they would decide to quit going out and stealing and robbing from the decent folk.

She can do that at any gathering of her friend and family and they can film each other.

retired
08-19-2011, 11:29 AM
I think a former officer named Don Johnson used to do it also in 80's and 90's. I wonder whatever happened to him? I have never herard of him since.

I believe he is the one who began it all and he was a former sgt. with Hawthorne PD IIRC.

One of our sgts. at Walnut briefed us once that he was on the S/B 57 following a van for a vehicle violation I believe. He felt something was wrong, so he pulled up to look inside and recognized the guy. A passenger had a video camera, so with that, he backed off and let it go. He knew it was a set up of some kind.

Notorious
08-19-2011, 12:24 PM
Don Johnson started CopWatch?

Jonathan Doe
08-21-2011, 6:57 AM
Don Johnson started CopWatch?

Maybe he started the trend.

Notorious
08-21-2011, 8:52 AM
What did he do?

retired
08-21-2011, 4:14 PM
My mistake; it is former sgt. Don Jackson a former Hawthorne PD officer. Here is a link to some old articles about him from the late 1980s and early 1990s.

He may not have begun the actual Cop Watch in Ca. as it was begun in Berkley in 1990 per Wikipedia, but he was involved in similar activities. IIRC, he was fired from the PD.

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/hawthorne-police-department/featured/2

Notorious
08-21-2011, 4:22 PM
Sounds like quite the piece of work, this guy.

J_B
08-21-2011, 4:58 PM
Losers will always try to find some cause for attention and get some sympathy and be relevant. Without this, what else do they have in life?

THIS sounds like my ex-girlfriend....who coincidentally is a cop.......

tyrist
08-21-2011, 8:39 PM
This is really nothing new. I run into a ton of these activists and they have turned in hours of tape making all kinds of allegations that are completely unfounded. They did however submit video tape trying to catch the gotcha moment on us but instead one of them got convicted for 69PC in a jury trial.