View Full Version : FS M&P45 with extras and APEX internals - San Jose

08-16-2011, 2:34 PM
In San Jose Bay Area (live in Palo Alto and work in SSF)

Up for sale is my M&P 45 purchased new from Reeds. I picked it up to do action pistol but haven't had (made) the time to make it out very often. So, off it goes to a new home!

The pistol performs flawlessly (not a single malfunction or misfeed), is more accurate than I am, and feels great in the hand. I have ~2000 rounds through this pistol (probably a bit under that). It does have a mark or two from having an X300 on it. I'm probably making an issue over nothing on these "marks" but I'd rather have full disclosure.

Comes with the pistol, extra grips (S, M, L), paperwork, one magazine, the lock box and the extras below:

- 2 additional (comes with one) S&W factory mags 10 rd used for training (some drop marks on the butt plates)
- Blackhawk Serpa Concealment Holster (Matte Black)
- APEX tactical ultimate striker block kit (have OEM striker block)
- APEX tactical duty/cary spring kit (have OEM springs)
- APEX tactical hard sear (have OEM sear)
- Trijicon 3 dot night sites

Asking $525 for all items listed. Would prefer not to break up the parts but will consider it. I also have an M&P sight adjuster if you're interested but I'll likely sell it to the M&P forum.

Buyer pays PTT fees. Would prefer to do PPT at Reeds, Target Masters, Bay Area Gun Vault, US Firearms Company, or Valkyrie Arms.

[pics do not have new Trijicon sites on it]

08-19-2011, 10:09 AM
Price drop!

09-08-2011, 2:33 PM
Bump with price drop!

09-29-2011, 11:40 PM
Per our chance meeting tonight, I'll take it.

09-30-2011, 4:40 AM
STILL AVAILABLE? second please on the mp 45 if not sold

10-03-2011, 8:55 PM
SPF to Tendar5!