View Full Version : 10 rd mag

01-16-2007, 3:00 AM
Where can I find a good 10 rd AR15 mag?

01-16-2007, 6:30 AM
Man all this talk about the C-products mag is wierd. Mine works as advertised and I stuck a Magpul rangerplate on it...

01-16-2007, 8:44 AM
LJ from C Products said he just got some new people in and so maybe they are having some new quality control issues. The only complaints I have had are on the latest batch. C Products still wants you to send any magazines you have issues with straight back to them and they will take care of it.

I have adjusted my website accordingly and now it is clear you might not get a 10 round magazine. If you want a practical 10 round magazine, you probably shouldn't order the 10/30 magazine as it is more for the looks than anything else. If I were spending my money on magazines just to have them, I would go with the C Products 10/10 magazine for its quality and price. I have a 10/30 but it is just so I can sometimes feel like I own a real rifle. Well on my fixed mag builds anyway. I use my 30 rounders on my detachable mag set up.

01-16-2007, 9:04 AM
I emailed C-Products last week and in their reply they said to return any non-working mags and they would make sure I get a working one. If they'll send me one that actually seats fully loaded is yet to be seen.

I really like the Bushmaster 10 rounders, I've had no issues with them so far.

01-16-2007, 2:38 PM
I love the C products 10/10 round magazine I got from TPF.