PDA

View Full Version : Fall Flyer

calmedic
08-11-2011, 4:15 PM
Is there anyway to get the flyer without going to one of the stores? I'm out in the Antelope Valley and it's a long drive for an ad. By the way, any thoughts on "Turner's Palmdale"? Alot of us desert rats would love to see you guys... just a thought.

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-11-2011, 4:38 PM
Is there anyway to get the flyer without going to one of the stores? I'm out in the Antelope Valley and it's a long drive for an ad. By the way, any thoughts on "Turner's Palmdale"? Alot of us desert rats would love to see you guys... just a thought.

The flyer will be online a bit later this afternoon. But if you want one mailed, PM us and we can do that, too. (We hear it's easier to carry around the house than the laptop when you just have to look at it over and over again... :D)

Palmdale is not on our short list for another location but we're not saying that it couldn't happen down the road. There is another desert location that is more likely to open sooner... It would save you some driving ... stay tuned ...

Thanks.

ArkinDomino
08-12-2011, 1:52 PM
Any progress on posting that ad yet? When does this fall sale end?

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-12-2011, 4:27 PM
Any progress on posting that ad yet? When does this fall sale end?

Yep; click on our webpage link and it's on the home page. The flyer is good through Sept. 15th.

Captain Neon
08-18-2011, 9:00 PM
I stopped in at Turner's West Covina earlier this week and picked up some firearm parts, I really like this sale. The sales guys were well informed on the sale flyer and understood just what was discounted. The employee briefing paid off.

The amusing part was many of the sales men had on black Glock shirts, my first thought was "Wow... six managers!".

h0use
08-22-2011, 5:00 PM
10% off magpul products!

crazychinaman
08-23-2011, 7:04 AM
I saw the flyer.It is great except some of the items where not available at the south bay store.

TheExpertish
09-15-2011, 12:27 AM
Still haven't gotten mine and the San Marcos store has been out for weeks.

socal44
09-15-2011, 5:27 AM
Still haven't gotten mine and the San Marcos store has been out for weeks.
It expires today (9-15)

TheExpertish
09-16-2011, 9:17 AM
It expires today (9-15)

I'm thinking the catalog.

triplestack3
09-16-2011, 9:19 AM

I think that went until the 15th as well.

socal44
09-16-2011, 10:06 AM
The catalog is what I was referring to. It expired on the 15th. At least that is what is printed on mine.

Turner's Outdoorsman
09-16-2011, 10:43 AM
The catalog is what I was referring to. It expired on the 15th. At least that is what is printed on mine.

They're kind of one in the same; we've always called them flyers but in full color, on glossy paper and 40 pages big this year, they look a lot like a catalog.

It seems like months off, but we're actually putting together our next one which will break on Black Friday.

TheExpertish
09-16-2011, 7:45 PM
They're kind of one in the same; we've always called them flyers but in full color, on glossy paper and 40 pages big this year, they look a lot like a catalog.

It seems like months off, but we're actually putting together our next one which will break on Black Friday.

Ughhh, make us wait much?

ArkinDomino
09-17-2011, 11:49 AM
LoL

I would have never imagined a mad black Friday sale at Turners. I know where I'm going that day. :)