PDA

View Full Version : Comcast providing 2 FREE years of Premium channels promo

hishnik
08-10-2011, 3:26 PM
Not gun related, but could either save money or make the significant other happy, or both.
Got this promo, works like a charm. Note: You have to have at least a Digital Starter package with Comcast currently to get it. Enjoy :cool2:

To get this promotion, go to comcast site and select chat with representative, this is a link to it>>> https://www.comcastsupport.com/chatentry/ under "Account & Bill> General Billing" enter your information, when rep shows up, tell them you got the letter below (doesnt matter if you didnt) and you want to inquire about getting Showtime/Starz/Cinemax for two years for free. They'll tell you which ones you are eligible for (some cities get only one, while other cities get all three.

Comcast: Showtime and Cinemax Free for 24 months YMMV
Today I received an email touting an offer from Comcast for free showtime for 24 months. Upon clicking the link in the email it took me to a page with three options. Starz, Showtime, Cinemax all for free for 24 months. I could only add one to cart and it took me to the next page. I then selected the products tab and it took me back to the initial screen and added the next one to cart. The next step is it takes you to live chat. See chat below. If my link doesn't work for you there is no harm in calling Comcast directly and stating you got the email and want the promotion.

The Email:

"Valued Customer, we appreciate you choosing XFINITY®. To make sure you always enjoy the best in entertainment, we periodically review your account.

We are pleased to inform you that you can enjoy SHOWTIME® for 2 full years at no charge. At this time, you're eligible to add SHOWTIME® to your current premium channel at no additional charge for 24 months. This includes all of the movies and original series like Dexter On Demand—on your TV, online and now on your iPadTM. After the 24-month period, you'll be billed an affordable low rate for each of the two premium channels.

Limited-time offer – add SHOWTIME® today
This opportunity to receive SHOWTIME® for 24 months at no additional charge is available for a limited time to valued XFINITY customers.

Take advantage of this special, limited-time offer today. If you have questions, or if there is anything else we can help you with, contact us 24/7.

Sincerely,
Comcast "

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3177291