PDA

View Full Version : Primary Arms Micro Green Dot, same as NcStar Micro Green dot?

sig808
08-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Hi Gang,

I've been hunting around for a cheap reflex sight for my ruger pc9 and was going to get a primary arms micro green dot. Then I walked into a local shop and took a look at the NcStars. Has anyone noticed that the NcStar green dot reflex sight looks exactly the same as the primary arms micro green dot?

I'm guessing primary arms is getting them from the same manufacturer and branding it themselves?

Anyway, they are both so cheap it doesn't really matter. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this too...or am I just crazy?

Thanks.

ejhc11
08-10-2011, 12:03 AM
I would trust the Primary Arms sight more - at least you can reach Marshall the head person over there who'll take care you if you have any issues.

I have a PA Micro Dot and its better than the more known Bushnell TRS-25 red dot. The PA Micro Dot is better made, more bright, easier to turn the brightness knob, better build overall.

pc_load_letter
08-11-2011, 8:28 PM
+1 for PA and Marshall.

While they are chinese, I think he is one of the only guys who is so hands on, he visits the factory in China and ensures quality control. Like stated, he stands behind his products.