PDA

View Full Version : WTS: S&W MP-15r 5.45x39 upper $500

cjbalzer
08-09-2011, 6:02 PM
S&W MP-15r 5.45x39 upper W/ TROY DOA flip up rear sight w/ trijicon front night sight complete w/ bolt and charging handle + extra heavy hammer spring for the lower to fire 5.45x39. $500 located in bakersfield used 1k round count. Also have 1K rounds that I will to sell seperate for a good price to buyer of the upper if interested

10mm
08-09-2011, 11:33 PM
What did you do to the finish? Is that your doing or factory? Will it come off?

cjbalzer
08-10-2011, 1:07 AM
Its a special camo paint that I spray my guns that I use for hunting it is pretty durable and its my own pattern. Could last for years if you dont go shooting every week hiking allover the hills with it but will show wear at constant contact points (not like rubbing against your shoulder or case/hands more like if you ding it on a rock/metal object that would otherwise mark up your finsh or for example the paint on my the trigger would tend to wear after 4-6 mo). It protects the finish from rust and dings/scratches and will come off with M.E.K or paint thinner but is great when your in wet conditions and can be touched up easely. I normally repaint every year or so as I tend to hunt alot

cjbalzer
08-11-2011, 2:00 PM
bump!!