PDA

View Full Version : Fulton Armory FAR .308 Titan

Mssr. Eleganté
01-14-2007, 5:33 PM
Does anybody have any word on this rifle yet? Is it a DPMS style or Armalite style system?

phish
01-14-2007, 6:01 PM
FWIW,

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=121&t=310651

Mssr. Eleganté
01-14-2007, 6:13 PM
Thanks for the link.

I see from the ad in the link...

Fulton Armory has teamed with DPMS to establish standards for receiver and magazine interchangeability

So this will kind of be like a DPMS Panther with a different manufacturer and model name. At least it is one more .308 OLL option. Now we just need Armalite to come out with a newly named lower. Since listing is no longer an option for CalDOJ, maybe Armalite will find it worth while now.

C.G.
01-14-2007, 6:54 PM
Thanks for the link.

I see from the ad in the link...

So this will kind of be like a DPMS Panther with a different manufacturer and model name. At least it is one more .308 OLL option. Now we just need Armalite to come out with a newly named lower. Since listing is no longer an option for CalDOJ, maybe Armalite will find it worth while now.

Good luck getting receivers from Fulton. Remember the 5.56 fiasco?

kantstudien
01-14-2007, 6:56 PM
Who needs Fulton? DD's and CWS will help the cause. :D

chickenfried
01-14-2007, 7:08 PM
Instead of spending $200 on another lower. Why don't you spend $10 on range fees and actually shoot some of your guns?:p :p
Does anybody have any word on this rifle yet? Is it a DPMS style or Armalite style system?

Mssr. Eleganté
01-14-2007, 7:17 PM
Instead of spending $200 on another lower. Why don't you spend $10 on range fees and actually shoot some of your guns?:p :p

Keep up that smack talk and you'll be paying $14 for range fees cause I'll start saving my Chabot guest passes for the ladies! :cool:

veeklog
01-14-2007, 7:29 PM
I like it; at least this answered my question that I posted a few days ago. I am almost finished with my first OLL; Just waiting on LPK from Brownells. It seems like all you guys on this board bought all the LPK.

I am glad that I now have an option; I was going to wait till Rock River came out with their .308, but I was a little woried because I wouldn't be able to fit the Prince 50 kit. (RRA uses a FAL type mag drop)