Foriegn power
08-09-2011, 4:22 PM
Jjjj

joefreas
08-09-2011, 4:24 PM
More info needed-

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-09-2011, 5:13 PM
Prices look good but do we calguns member get anymore discount? I'm eying the S&W snub noses!

Not at this time, but we're working on something to roll out a little later this year.

Thanks.

Foriegn power
08-10-2011, 10:58 PM
thank you

Scratch705
08-11-2011, 4:20 PM
do you guys have the full fall flyer online or would i only be able to get it in store?

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-11-2011, 4:32 PM
do you guys have the full fall flyer online or would i only be able to get it in store?

It will be posted online a bit later this afternoon and they're in the stores as well.

Thanks.

LBDamned
08-12-2011, 10:59 AM
I wish it didn't have so many "Call for pricing" items :(

Granted, the current one seems to have less of that than previous - but still, I don't need pictures and descriptions (I can get that anywhere)... I'm only interested in pricing - and I don't want to have to take the gun counter's time on the phone asking for pricing on 10 different guns (I'm sure the customers waiting for in store help wouldn't want that either).

Just my .02

Turner's Outdoorsman
08-12-2011, 11:41 AM
I wish it didn't have so many "Call for pricing" items :( ....

Us, too.

Whenever you see "Call for Price" or "Too Low to Advertise", etc. it is because that factory sets "minimum advertised prices" for those items.

They cannot and do not dictate the price a dealer can sell an item for, but they will ask that pricing below a given level not be advertised outright.

On paper it's meant to keep larger dealers from overwhelming smaller dealers or in some cases even to keep some folks from advertising things at crazy low prices on an inventory of one or two guns. But in the end MAP means a bit of a headache for dealers and customers alike.

When we go to a true online store, we have some ways around this- price shows up once you place things in your cart, for example. (You'll see Costco and Best Buy do this on cameras, computers and other electronics.)

Just keep this in mind, whenever you see it, it means prices are fairly decent if the factory is afraid of having that price in print.