PDA

View Full Version : Fan boys. Lets see your numbers.

CK_32
08-08-2011, 8:19 PM
Ok so Ive been noticing the fan boy trend changing up....

Noticing a lot more CZ selling and Glock bashing than Glock selling and anything else bashing hahaha

So this is just a for fun thread. Fan boys lets see where you stand.

If your other feel free to hit other and post who your pick is and if you feel tell us WHY?!?!?!

:D enjoy.

CK_32
08-08-2011, 8:21 PM
Ill start off and gladly say Im a Glock fan boy.

Then 1911 then Beretta

Yes I know 1911 isnt a brand but anything in a 1911 is win for me:D

Js3o2
08-08-2011, 8:22 PM
glock,glock and glock

morfeeis
08-08-2011, 8:24 PM
i own a glock but i'm a Ruger Fan (own one of those too), wouldn't say i'm a fanboy though.......

PandaLuv
08-08-2011, 8:27 PM
I love glock, sig and 1911s. Can't pick man

CK_32
08-08-2011, 8:28 PM

Aw come on. you gatta like one of them ;)

Come on CZ guys where you at?

And I see 5 other posts and only one explanation of which other.

Voo
08-08-2011, 8:29 PM
Im a fan of anything that is robust, functional, and reliable. Glock definitely falls into that category. :thumbsup:

Ubermcoupe
08-08-2011, 8:30 PM
I have yet to be converted to a CZ fanboy, all others (and then some) apply.

C'mon its a glock ;)

InGrAM
08-08-2011, 8:31 PM
S&W pistols. Any 1911. and of course sig.

tkleveno51
08-08-2011, 8:31 PM
i love the cz 75b
fits perfect
way more comfortable with it.
just all around perfect.
i will be the first cz lover :)

nick
08-08-2011, 8:33 PM
I like Glocks, 1911s, CZs, and a bunch of other handguns.

GILMORE619
08-08-2011, 8:33 PM
I own 2 M&Ps a XD a Sig 229 yet im so drawn to CZ I havent even shot one but I want one so bad!

dalriaden
08-08-2011, 8:39 PM
I like my xd but I love my kimber desert warrior.

PandaLuv
08-08-2011, 8:41 PM
Well, let's make things interesting.
Looks: 1911
Reliability: glock
HD: p226 (sa/da feature)
They all feel great, all fun to shoot. But if I had to pick a pistol to go to war, I'd pick glock. Mainly cause it's so low maintenance.
Yet again ,I can't pick which one is my favorite.

pc_load_letter
08-08-2011, 8:42 PM
Since being a fairly new shooter (just about 1 year), I see that the CZ is really "under the radar" as everyone says. But as such, like a lot of CZ owners say, you shoot it once and you're in love.

That was me!! I had a M&P, shot Berettas, Glocks, HK's and FN's and nothing shot or felt better than the CZ.

Just a few weekends ago at P2k, I turned two longtime glock shooters onto the SP-01. They are both looking for one now.

I think this poll is going to sway heavily towards glocks only because of the large amount of them in circulation. Even when at the range, the first gun everyone asks about is the glock. Rarely does the CZ get asked for, or even rented.

mrkam
08-08-2011, 8:42 PM
Ruger and 1911's. I love the ergos of my SR9, I've got medium-small hands so I go straight for the compacts. Never liked the grips of Glocks, XD's, 92's, S&W semis, or Sig's. Never held a CZ, but since it's a double-stack steel frame, I'm making the educated guess that it would be too wide. 1911's are another story, but I don't think I have to explain that one. :D

vinny_land
08-08-2011, 8:43 PM
Glock and Sig

GuillermoAntonio
08-08-2011, 8:47 PM
I love my CZ, and not sure I will ever own a glock, so far I dont like them, I am also liking my Sig, but the CZ owns.

Cokebottle
08-08-2011, 8:47 PM
Got Glock, XD, Ruger, Beretta, and RIA.

So... "Glock" and "Other"

Got no experience with CZ other than a certain banned Calgunner DaveCZ.

Ackrite
08-08-2011, 8:49 PM
Definitely a Glock Fanboy. It started with a 23, then a 17, and finally an OD 30. The 30 is my favorite

Dhena81
08-08-2011, 8:50 PM
Nothing compares to a 1911

/thread :p

PandaLuv
08-08-2011, 8:51 PM
I can't talk crap about CZ since I never shot them or dry fired them. I need to borrow someone's so I can see what's the hype is all about.
I never shot berretas either but I dry fired them. I hate the ergos on them and DA sucks on it too. I really have no interest in shooting them, but I might have to if I join the Army.

INJUNTOM
08-08-2011, 8:52 PM
I voted other. I just love S&W revolvers. Sure, I have Glocks for daily drivers, but the revolvers are classic.

geeknow
08-08-2011, 8:58 PM
OP,
Didnt read any responses, as I assume cg'rs to be brighter than most....and therefor GLOCK fans.

:)

g

bsg
08-08-2011, 9:00 PM
w german Sig Sauer handguns.

Oceanbob
08-08-2011, 9:04 PM
Ok so Ive been noticing the fan boy trend changing up....

Noticing a lot more CZ selling and Glock bashing than Glock selling and anything else bashing hahaha

So this is just a for fun thread. Fan boys lets see where you stand.

If your other feel free to hit other and post who your pick is and if you feel tell us WHY?!?!?!

:D enjoy.

CK_32....you're a trouble maker..;) But I like that trait in a person..LOL

Glock...17 Glocks in my safe.

1911s....down to 8

Rugers....6

Others....5 maybe more..just haven't seen them lately..Gotta get a LIGHT in my safe.

Registered Assault Weapons....11.

Yes...11.

Can't sell them or give them to my sons...arrgg.....!

Oceanbob
08-08-2011, 9:06 PM
Definitely a Glock Fanboy. It started with a 23, then a 17, and finally an OD 30. The 30 is my favorite

Yes..the 30 is a fantastic weapon..! I love the OD Glocks.!

RRichie09
08-08-2011, 9:11 PM
1911 > P226 > 92FS

Those are the three I want after shooting several different handguns. It seems I prefer all metal construction for some reason.

There has obviously been a lot of CZ75 talk here but I have yet to shoot one let alone handle one so I don't know if I like it or not. Looks-wise the CZ isnt that pretty in my eyes.

What I really like that isn't very popular is the Makarov. My buddies dad has one and its fun to shoot.

Well, let's make things interesting.
Looks: 1911
Reliability: glock
HD: p226 (sa/da feature)
They all feel great, all fun to shoot. But if I had to pick a pistol to go to war, I'd pick glock. Mainly cause it's so low maintenance.
Yet again ,I can't pick which one is my favorite.

I don't understand the reasoning of picking the p226 as a HD pistol when the reliability goes to the glock and the glock has a quasi-DA trigger.

The SA/DA allows you to pick up the gun and shoot it. You can do the same with the glock no?

zfields
08-08-2011, 9:17 PM
Dont you have to own a handgun to be a fanboy?

RRichie09
08-08-2011, 9:19 PM

Nope haha. Just a irrational love of one brand over another with no room to conceed that ones favorite brand can do any wrong doing or have any shortcomings what so every.

PandaLuv
08-08-2011, 9:27 PM
1911 > P226 > 92FS

Those are the three I want after shooting several different handguns. It seems I prefer all metal construction for some reason.

There has obviously been a lot of CZ75 talk here but I have yet to shoot one let alone handle one so I don't know if I like it or not. Looks-wise the CZ isnt that pretty in my eyes.

What I really like that isn't very popular is the Makarov. My buddies dad has one and its fun to shoot.

Yes, it

I don't understand the reasoning of picking the p226 as a HD pistol when the reliability goes to the glock and the glock has a quasi-DA trigger.

The SA/DA allows you to pick up the gun and shoot it. You can do the same with the glock no?

I just like that long trigger pull in DA on sigs, don't know why, I just feel more confident with it. But we will see, I might use my upcoming glock for HD as well.

CK_32
08-08-2011, 9:27 PM
CK_32....you're a trouble maker..;) But I like that trait in a person..LOL

Hahaha thank you. Its what I do on boring nights..

I was waiting for you to show up hahahaha :p

And no you dont.. When your a range member and have a 17..19..21..23.. and a 30 at your disposal and go 2 to 3 times a week. :D

So there for I am a fanboy. :cool:

RRichie09
08-08-2011, 9:30 PM
I just like that long trigger pull in DA on sigs, don't know why, I just feel more confident with it. But we will see, I might use my upcoming glock for HD as well.

Ahh, that makes sense... kinda haha.

You know, you do have two hands...

zfields
08-08-2011, 9:36 PM
sorta a pseudo-fanboi

PandaLuv
08-08-2011, 9:41 PM
Ahh, that makes sense... kinda haha.

You know, you do have two hands...

... Maybe only have one :shifty: (knock on wood)
I'm just being weird. Since I don't shoot glock that often, I feel more confident with sigs first long DA pull. Once I get used to glock's trigger, I'm probably gonna swap it out as my new HD gun.

nagorb
08-08-2011, 9:52 PM
I don't discriminate, if it goes bang I like it.

Hard to say, I love both my 1911 and S&W 686.

I guess that makes me a whore.

diegodog2
08-08-2011, 9:54 PM
Sold the rest now shoot the best 1911
:King:

epcii
08-08-2011, 9:58 PM
I could say that I'm sort of a fan of almost anything other than Glocks. My hands just aren't compatible with them. I haven't tried any of the slimframes, however.

RRichie09
08-08-2011, 9:58 PM
... Maybe only have one :shifty: (knock on wood)
I'm just being weird. Since I don't shoot glock that often, I feel more confident with sigs first long DA pull. Once I get used to glock's trigger, I'm probably gonna swap it out as my new HD gun.

Don't forget, if you run out of bullets you can throw the P226 at the BG.

Maybe I need to shoot a Glock some more. During my limited trigger time with it I just wasn't feeling it. My accuracy wasn't bad... maybe I have a subconcious dislike of polymer guns.

iareConfusE
08-08-2011, 11:40 PM
CZ, H&K, and older Sigs. The newer Sigs can eat a poop stick.

CZ9
08-08-2011, 11:48 PM
well.. my first and favorite pistol of the collection is my cz, but I don't consider myself a fanboy. But, there is a good chance I'd buy another cz in the future.
And glocks, well, as much as I want(ed) to own one, they are so freakin uncomfortable! I went M&P to cure my plastic framed wants anyway lol.

nagorb
08-08-2011, 11:51 PM
well.. my first and favorite pistol of the collection is my cz, but I don't consider myself a fanboy. But, there is a good chance I'd buy another cz in the future.
And glocks, well, as much as I want(ed) to own one, they are so freakin uncomfortable! I went M&P to cure my plastic framed wants anyway lol.

wait you like CZs:p

GW
08-08-2011, 11:53 PM
My "Other" vote is for the 1911.
The timeless classic.

CK_32
08-09-2011, 12:24 AM
Don't forget, if you run out of bullets you can throw the P226 at the BG.

Maybe I need to shoot a Glock some more. During my limited trigger time with it I just wasn't feeling it. My accuracy wasn't bad... maybe I have a subconcious dislike of polymer guns.

Hahahaha that made me lol so hard! :rofl2:

Jwind
08-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Beretta for me. Now given I only shot rentals of all other brands, the 92F just feels so much more comfortable to me, maybe its because I'm too familiar with it?

RRichie09
08-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Beretta for me. Now given I only shot rentals of all other brands, the 92F just feels so much more comfortable to me, maybe its because I'm too familiar with it?

The 92FS grips seems to be love it or hate it.

m98
08-09-2011, 1:54 AM
xd-glock-1911....xd and glock for reliability and hd and 1911 for beauty, fit and accuracy. Cz fits okay in my hand but xd and 1911 feels better in my hand.

CK_32
08-09-2011, 2:16 AM
The 92FS grips seems to be love it or hate it.

Haha so true. I love it I've never heard a person say ehh it's either like f 92's grip or I love it.

Do you like the first pull? I HATE the first pull of the 92 but love the SA.

50CalAL
08-09-2011, 3:50 AM
Glock 21, SA TRP, SW1911DK, SIG P220

mif_slim
08-09-2011, 4:11 AM
I am a fan of all the main 3 (glock, m&p, XD). I do however shoot my xd the most. During the time I purchased my XD were when glock was extremely popular so I decided to buy something diffrent ad that's how the story goes.

ZX-10R
08-09-2011, 5:54 AM
1911 only USA made ones. Springfield owners with brazilian guns need not apply. S&W M&P, Beretta, and FNP.

Quite honestly I do not care what anyone owns...I like what I have.

Glock is for the sheep of humanity.

ALOC
08-09-2011, 7:10 AM
Sig, S&W Revolver, and picking up my first Glock today.

Flintlock Tom
08-09-2011, 7:17 AM
Nope haha. Just a irrational love of one brand over another with no room to conceed that ones favorite brand can do any wrong doing or have any shortcomings what so every.

If this is the accepted definition of "FanBoy" then I guess I don't qualify, however, I do like the Rugers and recommend them when someone asks.

Ruger 10/22
MkII Target model
MkII 22/45
Old Army - .45
SP 101
GP 100
Model 1 - .45-70
P345 - .45

With all that, if I were going to war, I would take my 1911. You can't argue with 100 years of reliable service.

FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
08-09-2011, 7:41 AM
s&w fan

Dhena81
08-09-2011, 8:10 AM
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of hearing that the only good HD gun would be a Glock because of reliability. Also sick of hearing how new P series Sigs are crap sometimes I think most people don't have a clue just repeat crap they heard on some forum.

I don't know about most on here but when I leave a maintained pistol of choice on my nightstand.

timmyb21
08-09-2011, 8:24 AM
Currently 1911, but I'm really close to switching over to the M&P club. I own a M&P9c and recently shot a M&P45, and now I want to buy one. The full sized .45 shoots softer than my 1911s, and was pretty comfortable.

Moto4Fun
08-09-2011, 8:47 AM
I am not a fan boy. If I was, it would be for Sig. That was my Dad's choice back in the day, and I own 2 of my own. But for the poll I picked CZ because that is what I most recently purchased. I do own a couple Rugers, a couple Sigs, a 1911 (Remington Rand), a host of Browning, Winchester, and Remington rifles, and am most interested in S&W for my next purchase. So, yeah, I am not a fan boy; but Glocks (if not the most robust/functional/reliable) are the lamest of the handguns made. Used by villains all over the world, the universal "Gat", the "block", etc. I might one day own one or two, but they are soulless to me.

RealBarber
08-09-2011, 9:18 AM
C-O-L-T

gorenut
08-09-2011, 9:24 AM
So, yeah, I am not a fan boy; but Glocks (if not the most robust/functional/reliable) are the lamest of the handguns made. Used by villains all over the world, the universal "Gat", the "block", etc. I might one day own one or two, but they are soulless to me.

Haha.. while I don't agree with them being the lamest handguns made (I know your comment is in jest), but I'll fully agree with them being soulless.

As much as I like Glocks, I'd never be content with solely owning them. I'd keep feeling like I need something more aesthetically finessed.. purely frivolous. Though I do admit, I never fully appreciated the Glock until I detail stripped it to work on it. The engineering thought behind how simple it is.. brilliant. As much as I like M&Ps too, the way its put together seems a bit more heavy-handed compared to the Glock. Random things like having to remove the rear sight for full slide disassembly or 2 of the roll pins requiring you to take a hammer to it. Not to mention how once you take apart the frame... everything isn't neatly housed.

As to the poll, didn't vote because I'm a fanboy of all handguns, firearms, or even weapons for that matter.

Press Check
08-09-2011, 10:40 AM
Glocks are urban-combat proven weapons with LE, and they certainly have their place, but as pointed out, they are far from aesthetically appealing, and certainly do NOT have the monopoly on simplicity, reliability or accuracy.

Unless you intend to purchase a Saturday Night Special for $200, you'd be hard-pressed to find a modern pistol that will not meet the standards and demands of most civilian shooters.

Personally, I'm partial to 1911's, the Beretta M9, the Beretta Brigadier, Beretta's in general, and am an overall fan-boy of most pistols in general.

P220ST
08-09-2011, 10:41 AM
When I was really young, my brother, my cousins and I went to a hobby store and we each bought a BB gun pistol. This was in South Korea and the pistols were replicas of actual guns (they even had weights inside the gun to make it feel real). I remember getting a Sig Sauer, my brother got a Glock and one of my cousins got a Beretta (don't remember what everyone else got). Ever since then, I've had a nostalgic attachment to Sigs.

MrExel17
08-09-2011, 11:44 AM
:thumbsup:1911>CZ>Glock>SIGS:thumbsup:

andrewinssf
08-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Always been a Ruger fan. Revolvers, semi-'s, rifles... I love the looks, feel, shootability, and price. I also like me some S&W's, Beretta's, and SIG's. I've never really been a Glock fan though. I don't like how they feel or look. Just my 2 cents.

Blackhawk556
08-09-2011, 12:09 PM
CZ sp-01 is the one! I'll take that over a glock no Doubt. Polymer guns, ill take the M&P any day of the week.

CK_32
08-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Glocks are urban-combat proven weapons with LE, and they certainly have their place, but as pointed out, they are far from aesthetically appealing, and certainly do NOT have the monopoly on simplicity, reliability or accuracy.

Then you have not seen the glock picture thread my friend... I thought the same but some guys make glocks look beautiful.

BHPFan
08-09-2011, 12:32 PM
Look at my nickname and take a wild guess.

Jyruiz
08-09-2011, 12:41 PM
I only own a XD 45, Walther P99 and P22, but I kind of like they all the same, well, the P22 is kind of small but still fun to shoot, so I guess I am more of a fan boy towards my other two, don't know which one I would put first though.

I am not a Glock fan, have shot them several times as my friends have them, but they just don't feel confortable to me. I have also shot Sigs, and my friends German 226 is a really nice shooter, I could be a fan of a Sig, maybe buy one in the future. :)

mugiwara
08-09-2011, 12:42 PM
i like 1911's... to be honest, i will never buy another gun besides little pocket pistols ever again, because i build good 1911's and love them so much.

Cruznegao
08-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Hi-Point?!:hide:

AeroEngi
08-09-2011, 12:59 PM
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of hearing that the only good HD gun would be a Glock because of reliability. Also sick of hearing how new P series Sigs are crap sometimes I think most people don't have a clue just repeat crap they heard on some forum.

I don't know about most on here but when I leave a maintained pistol of choice on my nightstand.

This!!! I don't understand what the fascination is with Glocks either. I mean ya, I understand that they're reliable but they're like the Honda's of the gun industry. They're cheap and reliable, that's it. And plastic frames? Sorry, I just can't get used to that. I've shot Glocks before and they weren't even that comfortable.

I also don't understand what's wrong with the new P series of Sigs. I bought a P220R last year and it has been 100% reliable. I have no complaints about it and I'm a very happy owner of a new P series.

Oh and to stay on topic, I vote for my Sig P220 and my TRP.

What Just Happened?
08-09-2011, 1:00 PM
The first centerfire pistol I bought was a CZ P-01. My next purchase was a CZ SP-01. Loved the hell out of the SP-01 and did many action shoots with it. But the trigger return spring broke and broke again. I've gone to a G17 and have since sold my P-01.

I must say that I really love my 1911 as well, but it just gets expensive to feed 45acp when you go action shooting. Maybe a 9mm 1911 would be good, especially now that quite a few stores are doing the SSE...

RollingCode3
08-09-2011, 1:02 PM
Nope. I am not a fanboy of it.. :sleeping:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/cadetcode3/guns/IMG_1387.jpg

Freq18Hz
08-09-2011, 1:04 PM
I'm a CZ fanboy, because I think they make ridiculously accurate pistols for cheap. They are just as reliable as glocks, and they aren't a ****ing piece of plastic, which means they are MORE durable. The first FTE I've ever had, and FTF were both with Glocks. I know they are a fine pistol, but IMO they are for people that don't like guns, and don't care about what they shoot. Unsupported chambers, plastic everywhere. MEH. I can see myself carrying one concealed, that's about it. Did I mention the trigger sucks ***, and they are ugly as hell? IMO there really are only two types of people that like Glocks: 1) the few that actually happen to shoot them well 2) people that are tatcti-cool mall ninja tards, that don't appreciate a finely tuned machine, or the grace of a classy weapon. Basically, glocks are for kids that play too much call of duty, or like to hold their guns sideways when shooting one handed.

=)

CZ on the other hand, built like a tank. Hand fit, comfortable, accurate. Just an awesome pistol. People complain about the trigger, but that totally works itself out after a few hundred rounds or so, and can be polished up easily. The only thing I don't love about the CZ's are the lack of purchase on the slide for your hand when racking.

I love the design and feel of Sig's, but the newer ones I've shot just suck. This includes my own.

FYI this was a fanboy titled thread, so this is the only place you will ever hear me diss a Glock, given all the rabid fanboys out there.

-Freq

the_donald_
08-09-2011, 1:12 PM
I scoot & shoot best with Glocks. They're not my favorite looking handgun, but they by far are the most reliable when the pressure's on.

Press Check
08-09-2011, 1:16 PM
Then you have not seen the glock picture thread my friend... I thought the same but some guys make glocks look beautiful.

You must have missed the fact that I'm a fan-boy of ALL pistols, and concidentally, I was browsing in the Glock thread yesterday. Sure, a few of the ported pistols caught my eye, but at the end of the day, they were still the same aesthetically and ergonomically challenged Glocks.

CK_32
08-09-2011, 1:16 PM
This!!! I don't understand what the fascination is with Glocks either. I mean ya, I understand that they're reliable but they're like the Honda's of the gun industry. They're cheap and reliable, that's it.

What's not to understand? Cheap and can run through just about anything you can put it through?? :confused: isn't that what a battle pistol/HD gun is?

AeroEngi
08-09-2011, 1:22 PM
What's not to understand? Cheap and can run through just about anything you can put it through?? :confused: isn't that what a battle pistol/HD gun is?

I agree with you but there are other pistols out there that can do the same as the glocks but look nicer, are more accurate, have a better trigger and IMO are easier to use. Reliability, accuracy and ease of use are the 3 main characteristics a HD gun should have. IMO, the glock has only 1 of those 3. Plus, if you're out of ammo and you throw the glock at a bad guy, it won't hurt him :D

Press Check
08-09-2011, 1:25 PM
Plus, if you're out of ammo and you throw the glock at a bad guy, it won't hurt him :D

+1. LMAO!

Dark Mod
08-09-2011, 1:27 PM
Oh man only 2 choices?

CK_32
08-09-2011, 1:59 PM
I agree with you but there are other pistols out there that can do the same as the glocks but look nicer, are more accurate, have a better trigger and IMO are easier to use. Reliability, accuracy and ease of use are the 3 main characteristics a HD gun should have. IMO, the glock has only 1 of those 3. Plus, if you're out of ammo and you throw the glock at a bad guy, it won't hurt him :D

Hahaha that is true never thought about that way of home defense haha

Uriah02
08-09-2011, 2:08 PM
This sure is a short list...

CK_32
08-09-2011, 2:08 PM

Hahaha that is true never thought about that way of home defense haha

gorenut
08-09-2011, 2:21 PM

Most handguns from major manufacturers are made to outshoot the individual. Accuracy is highly dependent if the ergonomics works for the user and the user's own ability to point and manipulate the trigger.

"Better" trigger is highly subjective.. (unless you're talking about a 1911 :)). I've had Sigs, H&K, Walther, etc.. and outside of a 1911, the only trigger that I felt was better than my G34 is my S&W 627 in single action.

I agree with you on aesthetics though.. even though thats highly subjective as well.. but I can still appreciate the simplistic nature of how a Glock looks. It makes it so when a Glock even has a slight change out of the norm.. it kind of stands out. I'm so used to seeing Sigs and 1911s decked out in every which way that most of them need to either be super clean or have something drastic for them to stick out.

As mentioned.. I think one of the huge appeal of Glocks for me is the fact that I can completely detail strip the thing and put it back together in 15 minutes with just 1 tool. I don't know too many other guns that can do that. This ofcourse taking into consideration that I think most major guns are just as accurate, just as reliable, and mostly just as durable as Glocks.

EDIT: I just want to clarify that my statements are in regards to my own personal experiences. Also, I wouldn't paint statements of accuracy and such as black and white/matter of fact. In general, I do get why some people really like certain guns over another. Nothing in the gun community of personal preferences perplexes me too much. Just great that we even get so many great/viable choices despite being comparatively limited to other states.

CK_32
08-09-2011, 2:38 PM
This is true all guns will out shoot a shooter now a days. That's why I laugh when guys can't shoot sub moa groups at 100 yards. And then blow another $1000 on a rifle to make it shoot better when it out shoots them in the first place and have to blame the rifle or gun.

Human nature to blame everything but your self.

762.DEFENSE
08-09-2011, 2:43 PM
Glock.

jazzyjey
08-09-2011, 2:48 PM
cz sp01 and cz p01 here.

SixtyDashOne
08-09-2011, 2:58 PM
HK's and 1911's.

Don't care about much else. Have to admit CZ's are nice guns though, but I don't give a squirt about Glocks.

Ubermcoupe
08-09-2011, 3:03 PM
If I am a fan boy, I am a green fanboy :)
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109705&stc=1&d=1312930987

Jason P
08-09-2011, 3:04 PM
Ruger, made in USA:79:

stormvet
08-09-2011, 3:23 PM
You forgot " all of the above and then some"

I currently own 5-1911s, 3-Glocks, 2-CZs and many others. A good weapon is a good weapon, I do not discriminate.

rgs1975
08-09-2011, 3:52 PM
Other: S&W

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/667/dsc06713g.jpg

AJamesoo7
08-09-2011, 3:55 PM
Fan boy for Sig, 1911, & smith & wesson :cool2:

AragornElessar86
08-09-2011, 4:00 PM
Ruger all the way.

gorenut
08-09-2011, 4:01 PM
A good weapon is a good weapon, I do not discriminate.

Exactly my outlook!

PandaLuv
08-09-2011, 6:39 PM
Does SP01 come in 9mm?

wooger
08-09-2011, 6:44 PM
cz vastly derogates.

BayAreaShooter
08-09-2011, 6:46 PM
I pretty much like everything but I have a soft spot for Rugers.

kozumasbullitt
08-09-2011, 6:49 PM
Glock

Ackrite
08-09-2011, 6:52 PM
If I am a fan boy, I am a green fanboy :)
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=109705&stc=1&d=1312930987

That's a nice collection and I'm a bit jealous. I only have one green Glock and it's my favorite. I bet you can get about $5k for the complete set in the WTS section with the way OD prices are going:rolleyes:

GuillermoAntonio
08-09-2011, 7:03 PM
Does SP01 come in 9mm?

yes sir!

esartori
08-09-2011, 7:35 PM

RRichie09
08-09-2011, 7:47 PM
When I was really young, my brother, my cousins and I went to a hobby store and we each bought a BB gun pistol. This was in South Korea and the pistols were replicas of actual guns (they even had weights inside the gun to make it feel real). I remember getting a Sig Sauer, my brother got a Glock and one of my cousins got a Beretta (don't remember what everyone else got). Ever since then, I've had a nostalgic attachment to Sigs.

Wow. I did the EXACT same thing with a hockey team. We went to korea, we all bought those airsoft guns and we had battles in the hotel hallways.

I got a P226 over the P225 but I remember that I was just drawn to the Sig Sauers right away.

Then my dad went on a business trip to Korea and came back with a M16A1 airsoft rifle for me.

I have an AR15 and a P226 in jail right now. :D

sleepur606
08-09-2011, 8:36 PM
I like my Sigs. One of my shooting buddies said I'm one of those guys that likes expensive things, oh well. They do the job just as well as his Glock.

rojocorsa
08-09-2011, 10:17 PM
GLOCKs, 1911s, and SIGs

In that order. (Well, the first two not so much in that order, but the third one)

RRichie09
08-09-2011, 10:30 PM
I like my Sigs. One of my shooting buddies said I'm one of those guys that likes expensive things, oh well. They do the job just as well as his Glock.

It better, it costs more haha.

Don't get me wrong the P226 is my second favorite pistol but your comment was kinda funny.

stphnman20
08-09-2011, 10:33 PM
Glock all the way! Then 1911 then MP9

PandaLuv
08-09-2011, 10:36 PM
yes sir!

After I get my 1911s, I will consider one.

RRichie09
08-09-2011, 10:41 PM
After I get my 1911s, I will consider one.

1911'S I like the way you think.

Lets see your list!

fullrearview
08-09-2011, 10:43 PM
XD's, Sigs, and 1911's

1969glasspar
08-09-2011, 11:30 PM
im a big SA fan, Browning(Hipower) fan, and most anything ruger fan, Honestly, Glock wouldn't be my last choice in semiauto handguns but not far from it. CZ's are very nice, but I have my favorites just as everyone else does.

himurax13
08-10-2011, 2:48 PM
I don't know if I am a fanboy but I prefer having non-U.S. made handguns ;).

Springfield --> Brazil
Rock Island --> Phillipines
CZ --> Chekoslovakia
Sig --> Germany (at least the receiver)

RRichie09
08-10-2011, 2:49 PM
I don't know if I am a fanboy but I prefer having non-U.S. made handguns ;).
Sig --> Germany (at least the receiver)

That's one part out of 55 and its called a frame. I wouldn't say the Sigs are made in Germany. haha

CK_32
08-10-2011, 4:16 PM
1911'S I like the way you think.

Lets see your list!

Haha yea I was going to say once you get a 1911 it's pretty much over from there.

Skunk2Racer
08-10-2011, 5:04 PM
HI POINT! FTW!:43:Naw Just kidding........H&K :22:

CK_32
08-10-2011, 7:58 PM
Wow im surprised at this pole.. See a ton of talk about CZ and glocks and they didnt even step up.

RONIN.
08-10-2011, 8:24 PM
I own glocks and 1911s all in 45acp.. I voted glocks and other..

gorenut
08-10-2011, 8:27 PM
Wow im surprised at this pole.. See a ton of talk about CZ and glocks and they didnt even step up.

I see CZs as more of a connoisseur's gun. Glocks are definitely more mainstream as much as CZ's fanbase has grown.

cfusionpm
08-10-2011, 8:29 PM
As far as pistols, I have a Beretta 92FS and a Springfield XDM 9mm.... so.... "other"?