PDA

View Full Version : USC vs. Vector arms HK-94 clone... Pro's/Con's ?

pnkssbtz
01-12-2007, 4:47 PM
Just curious to those who've fired both, which do they like better?

After fiddling with Skammy's HK-94, I REALLY want to get a SMG sized gun, however I can't decide which I like more the HK-94 or the USC...

Both will cost me about the same and will run me the same difficulty in acquiring (not terribly hard...).

One plus for the HK-94, is that vector arms makes one chambering the .40, which is what my USP pistil is chambered for, so I can share ammo.

However, I've always liked the USC...

Hrm...

rorschach
01-12-2007, 4:56 PM
Toss up.

I like the USC. I also like the V94. Hmmm....

I would prolly go with both.

pnkssbtz
01-12-2007, 5:27 PM
I knew someone would say "both"!!!

Have you fired both the USC and V94 (or similar?)

pnkssbtz
01-12-2007, 5:38 PM
how tough is it to load through the ejector?
I would remove the pistol grip. I think it would be too hard to load through the ejector...

Q
01-12-2007, 10:52 PM
I REALLY want to get a SMG sized gun, however I can't decide which I like more the HK-94 or the USC...
One plus for the HK-94, is that vector arms makes one chambering the .40, which is what my USP pistil is chambered for, so I can share ammo.
However, I've always liked the USC...

i would get the bobcatweapons 9mm. you have a 9mm pistol right?
i think 45 is better than 40 so i would go with the usc if you were going with 40 or 45.
get the new imported usc in black instead of the old grey ones. i would like to see a fixed mag ump clone. the down side of the usc is the plastic. it's not the best just like the g36. i read it will heat up,melt,and cause problems. you can read about why depertments around the world don't use them or want to find something better. i still would like one but it's not going to last as long as a mp5 all steel clone. the bobcat can load from the port and has the bolt hold open. i don't know if the usc can hold the bolt open. i know someone that makes really nice barrel shrouds for the usc/ump so that would be an upside.