PDA

View Full Version : Glock 23 .40 to 9mm Conversion Barrel

Fatstackz
08-05-2011, 8:39 AM
After researching my choice of barrels to convert my G23 for part time 9mm range/practice, I decided on the KKM barrel.

I had a tough time finding one to buy. I ordered one from the Glockstore over a month ago but they told me they wont be getting anymore in for awhile.

I called KKM to get the scoop. They are stopping production for awhile on them because of some other contract they just recieved. But they did manage to get a few done and just recieved them back from the heat treating. I have mine on the way finally but wanted to let anyone who is looking for one that they have a limited quantity in stock now.

fuenstock
08-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Glock 40-9 conversion barrels have been hard to find from alot of diffrent stores/brands. I ordered a lonewolf threaded barrel for the glock 23 because its the only one I could find in stock. I cut off the threads so to make it legal to use. Seems that was the only way to get a new conversion barrel without having to wait for them to get off back order. You would'nt even know I cut the threads off the barrel if I showed it to you and its more accurate than the stock barrel.

LoneWolfDistributors
08-05-2011, 2:27 PM
Glock 23 to 9mm conversions are our #1 barrel by sales and they are very tough to keep in stock.

I can't speak for any other company but if you plan on getting one from Lone Wolf put it on backorder as soon as you think you want one. We don't charge for backorders until they ship and it'll get you in line for one. Sometimes we'll get a batch done and they go directly to backorders without even showing on the website at all.

I know the ideal solution is for us to just build a ton of them but sometimes that doesn't happen so backordering one is you next best choice for our barrels.

Oceanbob
08-05-2011, 2:41 PM
Glock 23 to 9mm conversions are our #1 barrel by sales and they are very tough to keep in stock.

I can't speak for any other company but if you plan on getting one from Lone Wolf put it on backorder as soon as you think you want one. We don't charge for backorders until they ship and it'll get you in line for one. Sometimes we'll get a batch done and they go directly to backorders without even showing on the website at all.

I know the ideal solution is for us to just build a ton of them but sometimes that doesn't happen so backordering one is you next best choice for our barrels.

You're fired (pun intended)

Oceanbob
08-05-2011, 2:44 PM

When can we expect to have that "Cartoon Animal Face" removed without paying extra for it.?

I think the big-guy mentioned it once on Glock-Talk...nothing so far.

fuenstock
08-05-2011, 2:53 PM
When can we expect to have that "Cartoon Animal Face" removed without paying extra for it.?

I think the big-guy mentioned it once on Glock-Talk...nothing so far.

I removed the wolf on my barrel with a little sand and buff job:chris: