PDA

View Full Version : FREEDOM'S ADVOCATE - a new CA NRA resource

mikehaas
01-12-2007, 3:22 AM
A new resource for all to enjoy and unify CA gun-owners further. This message was sent across our internal state-wide Members' Council network yesterday.

I ask every CalGuns.net member (who is not already an NRA Members' Council member) to please go to...
http://calnra.com/volunteer/
...put in their info, identify your local NRA Members' Council and attend it's monthly meetings. If there's no "MC" local to you, consider starting one. We are all volunteers - in this boat together. So let's work that way - together.

Mike

To All:

I am happy to introduce a new resource in the effort to protect and defend our Second Amendment freedoms here in California.

It is called FREEDOM'S ADVOCATE and is available for download, as a PDF document, at:
http://calnra.com/freedomsadvocate/freedomsadvocate_v1.1.pdf

FREEDOM'S ADVOCATE has begun life as a simple four-page newsletter that can be printed on both sides of a single 11" x 17" (folded once) and widely distributed, or it can be emailed as a link, or a PDF document. It can also be folded twice, and mailed, since a space has been left for address labels and postage.

The quality, size, and content of FREEDOM'S ADVOCATE is determined by the input we receive from YOU, the NRA Members' Council activist/member! If you would like to see an article or a feature, it is up to you to submit it. We will try not to simply re-hash old articles, urban-legends, and stories, from the Internet or other sources. Many of us see others do this, and I'm sure none of us desire more of that kind of content. Instead, we will try to use as much new/original content as possible.

If your Members' Council doesn't have a newsletter and you would like one, here it is. If you would like it to contain information about your activities, submit it for inclusion.

If your Members' Council does have a newsletter, you can always add it into FREEDOM'S ADVOCATE as an insert.

We are trying to make FREEDOM'S ADVOCATE a product that we all can be proud of.

If you have input, or would like to assist us in the production of FREEDOM'S ADVOCATE, please do not hesitate to volunteer. It would be great to get your help, thoughts, talents, and ideas on board.

Thank you.

Paul

>>>>>>>>>>

H. Paul Payne
NRA Liaison to the Executive Vice President
3565 La Ciotat Way
Riverside, CA 92501
(951) 683-4NRA Office
(951) 779-0740 Fax
Contact me at http://calnra.com/msg/
(select 'NRA MC Program Administrator')
>>>>>>>>>>

6172crew
01-12-2007, 6:53 AM
A new resource for all to enjoy and unify CA gun-owners further. This message was sent across our internal state-wide Members' Council network yesterday.

I ask every CalGuns.net member (who is not already an NRA Members' Council member) to please go to...
http://calnra.com/volunteer/
...put in their info, identify your local NRA Members' Council and attend it's monthly meetings. If there's no "MC" local to you, consider starting one. We are all volunteers - in this boat together. So let's work that way - together.

Mike
As always, Thanks for keeping us in the loop.:)

BTT, everyone on this bpoard should read the pdf.

JOEKILLA
01-12-2007, 8:00 AM
read, printed, distributed. :D

bwiese
01-12-2007, 10:54 PM
A brief glance, will read tomorro - but *nice* layout, good writing, looks very pro...

Someone has their act together :)

Dont Tread on Me
01-13-2007, 5:54 AM
Very cool. The section on contacting our representatives by e-mail is fantastic. That text should be extracted and become a sticky here.

M. Sage
01-13-2007, 8:15 AM
Very nicely done. I'll be sure to share it.

The MC Spotlight was a neat section. Need to show that to the internet a-holes who find out you're pro-gun in California and scream "MOVE!!!"

bwiese
01-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Whoa, and I see Calguns got on the map too!

Pulling together, we really had some effect in 2006 - not just OLL-related stuff, but putting the brakes on bad legislation, some of which was even supported by other supposedly pro-gun non-NRA organizations.

I think our oars are rowing in the same direction, and I think we'll have an interesting 2007.