PDA

View Full Version : WTS: XL Blackhawk Strike 3D cutaway vest - $250

battlehatch
08-02-2011, 9:02 PM
Located in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County.

I have a Blackhawk Strike cutaway 3D mesh molle vest in black, size XL. It is excellent condition and is free of blemishes. This is the cutaway model that drops off in seconds for added mobility or access to treat trauma. It is adjustable, but make no mistake, this is for a large frame person, 200lbs and up.

I wore this thing approximately 10 times and since I bought it, I have lost 33lbs and it's too big for me now. This is one of the best LBV's that I have seen for the price. I had both soft panels and hard plates in it and it worked great. It also has space for side plates. Tons of molle for almost unlimited configurations for various roles. This is the cumberbund model and is very easy to get in and out of.

I am selling the vest alone, without the soft panels. $250. I will sell the panels to law enforcement, reserves, active duty military, or current COE holder for an additional $100. If you don't meet the previous criteria or can't prove you do, don't even bother asking about the panels. The panels are out of a Galls Extended Lite level II vest I bought approximately 2 years ago.

This vest retails for $399 new and you can get it for a bit less if you shop around. I think $250 is a pretty fair deal, but I am willing to entertain serious offers. Great for LE, weekend warriors, airsoft, etc.

Here is a link to the vest on BH's website. http://www.blackhawk.com/product/STRIKE-Cutaway-Carrier-Perf-3D-Mesh,1230,69.htm

Riv1911
08-03-2011, 8:24 PM
I am 5'11" 185lbs, do you think it will fit me? I am LEO, but in no need for soft or hard armor, I have front and rear 10x12 multi-hit plates with new Safariland XL armor. Although its almost new, you CAN get new for less, so why so much for used??? Plus shipping??? Let me know

Thanks

battlehatch
08-14-2011, 8:20 PM
Might be a little loose for you. I'm 509/219, and its a floatation device on me, even on the smallest setting.