PDA

View Full Version : WTS ARMS #38S-EX-MOD & 22M68 for Aimpoint

NorCalPatriot
08-02-2011, 9:32 PM
Looking to sell my very hard to find and unique ARMS #38S-EX-MOD and gently used ARMS #22M68 Aimpoint mount.

The #38S-EX-MOD is a full length swan sleeve that attaches via the top handguard rail (Knights RAS) and screw mounts directly into the rail as well as being attached to the flat top, poor man's free floating the barrel. It also has a #40 flip up iron sight. This is a first revision of this sleeve, I believe it was a prototype for the SPR rifle for the forward mounting of the PEQ2 laser but dont quote me. I'm the original owner/purchaser. This rail is hard to find in stock anywhere and I'm asking $165.00 dollars.

The #22M68 is a low profile throw lever Aimpoint mount. I had it mounted to my Aimpoint CompML2 (30mm ring) and attached to the rail listed above. It will fully co-witness on the top of the front sight post when mounted on the rail. It came fully assembled. Im the original owner/purchaser and it was bought when I got the ARMS rail. Comes with the original box. It's gently used and the Aimpoint it was attached to is for sale in another listing. List price for this mount is $109 dollars... I'm asking a reasonable $75.00.

As with all items sold, they are being sold "as is". I have made every effort to honestly represent the items as described. Pics are available if necessary. Prefer USPS money order for payment but will take discreet paypal +3% for all items listed.

Thanks for looking!

69Mach1
08-02-2011, 9:33 PM
NorCalPatriot
08-02-2011, 9:43 PM
I have a gently used Aimpoint CompML2 (4 MOA) available. I'm the original owner/purchaser. Comes with the factory box and documentation. Shows very little mounting marks and slight marks on the plastic flip up lens covers. Works excellent. Selling because I changed over to an Eotech. Asking $375.00.

Pics are available. ARMS mount available for sale in another post.

Located in the SF bay area (San Jose). Thanks for looking!

NorCalPatriot
08-02-2011, 9:53 PM
I have a fixed collapsible stock with buffer, mounting plate, and spring available. Unknown brand and the stock is fixed in the fully extended position. Asking $25.00.

Pics available on request. Located in the SF bay area (San Jose). Thanks for looking!

NorCalPatriot
08-02-2011, 9:59 PM
Bianchi triple threat open top double mag pouch for sale. I bought this in 1993 for a police academy duty gear setup. This is a LEATHER mag pouch, not the cheap accumold stuff that they make now. It's in excellent condition. Bianchi model number #29-3. I ran Sig Sauer P226 full cap mags in it but it may fit others. Asking $30.00.

Pics available on request. Located in the SF bay area (San Jose). Thanks for looking!