PDA

View Full Version : ****BEWARE OF CALGUNNER NAMED RIZZLE ******

tino3
08-01-2011, 2:17 PM
Wanted to let everyone know of a SCUMBAG Calgunner on this site that doesn't deliver. User name is RIZZLE. It's been one month with no package and no response what so ever. We'll let me back that up he did tell me he recieved the money and would send it right out YEAH RIGHT!!!. Needless to say he got me for $225 which is hard to say every time I say it DAMM. Thought I'd let all of you know about this DEGENERATE Mutha Effer.

762.DEFENSE
08-01-2011, 2:19 PM
You need to contact the mods as soon as possible with this information. If you paid using paypal or a credit card report him as a fraudulent seller.

762.DEFENSE
08-01-2011, 2:20 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, another name to the "ignore list."

mossy
08-01-2011, 2:23 PM
thanks for the heads up, contact the mods i am sure they have a ban hammer for people like that

L4D
08-01-2011, 2:31 PM
Well he's been a member longer than you and has an iTrader rating higher than yours as well. So hes not all that scummy.

Maybe he did ship it out and it got lost. Who knows, maybe he had a family emergency (thats the reason I always get from sellers when something doesnt ship out right away :) )

You should have contacted the mods before outting him and calling him names.

vintagearms
08-01-2011, 2:33 PM
Contact the Mods about this.

oldsmoboat
08-01-2011, 2:43 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=454228

Mr_Dunev
08-01-2011, 2:48 PM
His rating is pretty high, maybe he had an emergency.

tino3
08-01-2011, 3:00 PM
Well I reported this to one of the Mods and got no responce. As to the iTrader rating I did take into consideration his rating but when you get a responce one week saying I got your money and ill send it out and don't do it. The week after saying I'll send it out yet again with no responce or a traking number which he agreed to send what then. I even sent him my phone number way in the begining so you can't tell me he couldn't contact me. I'm still pissed

Shellshocker66
08-01-2011, 3:38 PM
Bummer! Sorry to hear of your bad experience! I've only done a few trades here on Calguns but they have both been very positive thankfully!

Librarian
08-01-2011, 4:11 PM
Well I reported this to one of the Mods and got no responce. As to the iTrader rating I did take into consideration his rating but when you get a responce one week saying I got your money and ill send it out and don't do it. The week after saying I'll send it out yet again with no responce or a traking number which he agreed to send what then. I even sent him my phone number way in the begining so you can't tell me he couldn't contact me. I'm still pissed

See the little red triangle with the exclamation point in it, upper right?

That reports a post to ALL the mods, including Kestryll, our Head Janitor.

Reporting it to one might have caught someone on vacation or something. Even mods have lives outside Calguns...

That said, someone clicked on the triangle, and it has our collective attention.

big red
08-01-2011, 4:22 PM
Well, depending on what you bought from the guy you could cause him a lot of grief. It if involved firearms or firearm parts then he could be violating state and federal laws. But first I would check the county morgue, jail, and hospitals to make sure he is not in one of those places. People do keel over from heart attacks, go to jail suddenly, and such and families often do not know what is going on. if he is in none of those places then you have to assume the worst and file a police report in his area and talk to the cops down there about what can be done to locate this dude. I am assuming you have his name and address. i would "imply" this guy might not be totally legal in his "gun" business. That usually gets their attention since gun raids generate media news. If htey assume something different from what you said that is not your fault. Good luck.

dieselpower
08-01-2011, 5:14 PM
wow he hit two people for $225? The linked post is a guy in New York City. Is that where you sent the money?

If he produces a receipt showing he shipped... then you need to post an apology.

ELIXIR
08-01-2011, 6:19 PM
Isn't Calguns just for California Gunners? (or former) Why are 'out of state' people allowed on the forum? And they are allowed to sell? (Excluding Calguns sponsors)

FourTenJaeger
08-01-2011, 6:34 PM
Isn't Calguns just for California Gunners? (or former) Why are 'out of state' people allowed on the forum? And they are allowed to sell? (Excluding Calguns sponsors)

Because a lot of out of state companies support Calguns, Some of us -like me- Moved to free states, Some gunnies in free states want to help the cause.

sleepercar
08-01-2011, 6:34 PM

Can't let one rotten apple spoil the bunch. I get tons of gear from out of state sellers..