PDA

View Full Version : grabagun.com

al8550
08-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Calgunners check out grabagun.com for amazing deals. Great company to deal with, excellent communication and fast shipping.

GlennG31
08-01-2011, 10:38 AM
Definitely a great company, and Brent is a good guy. I bought my Beretta M9A1 from them a couple of months ago. I believe they're also one of the Vendors on the forum now.

LBDamned
08-01-2011, 2:02 PM
+2 for Brent/Grabagun... some of the best prices, cheapest shipping and very helpful guy...

I've always wondered what the "gift" is that you get for posting... I've never done it - is it worth it?

*for those that havent purchased, you dont know what I'm talking about... those that have do ~

CK_32
08-01-2011, 3:19 PM
New or used guns?

LBDamned
08-01-2011, 3:30 PM
New or used guns?

new... go check 'em out: http://grabagun.com/

the only negative is semi-limited inventory... but if he has what you want, it's almost guaranteed to be the cheapest you will find - and definitely lowest priced shipping.

I bought a PX4 .40 - otd (cost of gun, shipping and DROS) was quite a bit cheaper than anything I could find local OTD...

dctex99
08-01-2011, 4:06 PM
I can't get it to list any FFL's for shipment,,,Great prices tho!!

dctex99
08-01-2011, 4:40 PM
Anyone else use them????

LBDamned
08-01-2011, 4:46 PM
I can't get it to list any FFL's for shipment,,,Great prices tho!!

just contact your FFL, ask them to send their license/info... and you're GTG...

I used Straightline Tactical FFL with Grabagun.com = no problems

son_of_a_gunny
08-01-2011, 4:46 PM
I bought 2 new guns from Grabagun a few weeks ago.
1. Savage 30 06 bolt action (Boar hunting).
2. Ruger 22/45 mk3 (Pistol practice).

A LGS gave me a price for the Savage alone that was = to both guns at Grabagun.

+2 for Brent/Grabagun... some of the best prices, cheapest shipping and very helpful guy...

I've always wondered what the "gift" is that you get for posting... I've never done it - is it worth it?

*for those that havent purchased, you dont know what I'm talking about... those that have do ~

I purchased 2 guns and I still don't know what you're talking about?

LBDamned
08-01-2011, 8:12 PM
I purchased 2 guns and I still don't know what you're talking about?

at the bottom of the confirmation email - it says something about *post on forum, send a link and get a gift for you or friend... something like that - I deleted the email after I took possession of my gun.

This was early July - maybe it isn't on all purchases?... if you still have your confirmation email, take a look at the bottom...

DaveFJ80
08-01-2011, 8:44 PM
I found a couple of new guns that I want to pick up, and the price is good too. I just need to wait another week before my 30-day period is up from my last handgun purchase.

I can't get it to list any FFL's for shipment

I had the same problem using IE8. Try a different internet browser. Firefox 5 loaded the FFL's on the map for me.

nimbus
08-01-2011, 8:59 PM
Bought a Glock 34 from them a couple months back. Awesome company and awesome prices.

I ordered online on a late Tuesday night, shipped the next day, and at my FFL on Friday. Can't beat that.

dctex99
08-01-2011, 9:17 PM
I found a couple of new guns that I want to pick up, and the price is good too. I just need to wait another week before my 30-day period is up from my last handgun purchase.

I had the same problem using IE8. Try a different internet browser. Firefox 5 loaded the FFL's on the map for me.

I even tried my wifes laptop which is fast and the same....first time something has not worked AT ALL with IE..thanks

superracer
08-02-2011, 9:22 AM
Looks like they fixed that IE problem with the FFL Locator tool. I just tried again today and it worked for me in IE 8